Dome light bulbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moparornocar0346

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 liter
Hey guys what’s up got a question for ya hopefully I can get some answers. So I’m wanting some brighter lights for my dome lights. I know that the bulb is a 579 but I am looking for an led. Does anyone know or have any links that I can find this bulb in an led

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Moparornocar0346

Moparornocar0346

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 liter

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Well I tried to find them at my local auto parts but they said they couldn’t even get them. I typed in google right before I posted this and couldn’t find a thing. I appreciate this rado

Your welcome I'm surprised your Auto parts store said they could not order them :O

OP
OP
Moparornocar0346

Moparornocar0346

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 liter
Your welcome I'm surprised your Auto parts store said they could not order them :O

Yea I was surprised to. I work for a repair shop and they usually do good for me but they said they could help me with that lol

OP
OP
Moparornocar0346

Moparornocar0346

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 liter
Yea I was surprised to. I work for a repair shop and they usually do good for me but they said they could help me with that lol

Hey rado I found me some leds finally. I actually didn’t end up getting them off line I was just curious when I was in the parts store today I took my old bulb out and cross referenced it to a bulb that would work and it crossed over to a 921 bulb it’s a little bit bigger but it works.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Hey rado I found me some leds finally. I actually didn’t end up getting them off line I was just curious when I was in the parts store today I took my old bulb out and cross referenced it to a bulb that would work and it crossed over to a 921 bulb it’s a little bit bigger but it works.

Thanks for the update Mopar ! Glad you found them in town,, I will get some LED'S soon myself.. Inside cab , Engine compartment light and glove box

OP
OP
Moparornocar0346

Moparornocar0346

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 liter
Thanks for the update Mopar ! Glad you found them in town,, I will get some LED'S soon myself.. Inside cab , Engine compartment light and glove box

I sure did brighten up the inside of the truck that’s for sure. I have to fix the lights in my overhead console they don’t work as of yet.