Door Speakers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackout11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 R/T
Engine
hemi 5.7
And ya my buddy got all his stuff installed by best buy they bundled all the wires up and ran them down 1 side

ltr450rider13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Kickers

I just put kicker 6x9 in doors of 2011 reg cab, had to make spacers, I had a old pair laying around and used for spacers, door panel just made it, has a little hump (the kicker ds tweeter sticks out little futher then the KS) You can't notice the hump. My 3.5 came today but gonna waiting to get pigtails cause can't get crimpers in to smash barrel splices, and don't wanna cut off connector. I haven't got or decided what gonna put in back w/ my JL 13.5. Wanted 6x8 or 6x9 gonna have to take panels off and check it out. Looking at the jvc840 for HU. Yeah stay away from BB. Just my three cents. Pics of my 10 min spacers if you got a good hand and cut off wheel. DON'T know why can only attach one pic?? Anyone know why?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 79

ltr450rider13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
RTV was just to hold it there

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 70

srt2slow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
viper v-10
dont let me start on best buy...they ****** up my truck big time...it cost them 6700 to fix at the dealer...i will never go there again..

dam.....well i bought a viper alarm with remote start...they said they had installed one on a srt-10 before...well they end up frying the wire harness under the dash, engine wire harness, ecu, and the fuse block...the dealer replaced everything and billed bestbuy....at least they hook me up with some stuff....i will never go there again for anything...

blackout11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 R/T
Engine
hemi 5.7
OP
OP
HemiBabe

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
dam.....well i bought a viper alarm with remote start...they said they had installed one on a srt-10 before...well they end up frying the wire harness under the dash, engine wire harness, ecu, and the fuse block...the dealer replaced everything and billed bestbuy....at least they hook me up with some stuff....i will never go there again for anything...

HOLY CRAP. I would be pissed! I wouldn't let them install anything either, but in my case, door speakers are a piece of cake to install LOL. A security system... I dont really know who I'd take it to, every place will have those people who don't know what their doin

I guess I'll just have to go look at the prices, I can't really go crazy with the price

OP
OP
HemiBabe

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Thanks for the help guys

steveclv

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does anyone have any install photos to help put 6*9s in the front doors of an 05?

The stock ones look like 6.5" so any help on installing the bigger ones would be appreciated. I have some Rockford Fosgate Power series 100W RMS 6*9 that I want to use but not sure how they will fit compared to OEM