dR Custom Caliper Covers (by mgp)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
Curious, where did you get them for that price? IQUOTE]

Super sale at Auto Anything:

MGP Brake Caliper Covers

Color/Style
Red/Ram Logo Type Front - Ram Head Logo Rear

Vehicle
2014 Dodge Ram

Submodel

AutoAnything SKU

Part Number
55001SRMHRD

$144.49
This item has been shipped via FEDEX Home Delivery. Track your Order:

Return Item

$144.49

Purchased on 12/14/14 (I bought my 14 on 12/13/14)

:)

He did get a custom design though.. but not sure how that would equal double the price.

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Quick Update:
CARiD emailed that they are still waiting for approval for the $100 refund to keep the covers as is. But they also said that MGP told them they couldn't do the engraving in flat black with a gloss red caliper... That seems odd because Graygoose combined the flat and gloss paints in black on his, iirc.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Kinda Sounds like MGP doesn't have their $#!t together and a pain in the ass to deal with. I was all excited to order something from them then I read all this kinda makes me hesitate... They look good though

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Quick Update:
CARiD emailed that they are still waiting for approval for the $100 refund to keep the covers as is. But they also said that MGP told them they couldn't do the engraving in flat black with a gloss red caliper... That seems odd because Graygoose combined the flat and gloss paints in black on his, iirc.

True, I also wanted gloss black with matte black centers, but they said they cant, but can do matte black cover, gloss in center...so just reversed.
Im sure its just a way with the process, so sounds like same thing they told me.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Kinda Sounds like MGP doesn't have their $#!t together and a pain in the ass to deal with. I was all excited to order something from them then I read all this kinda makes me hesitate... They look good though

You need these, they are a stock item:naughty:

41UXA3jIFGL._SX425_.jpg

CMil527

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 RAM 1500 LARAMIE-CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Amen simple stock item with a coupon code as another member mentioned above would be a good value!

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Amen simple stock item with a coupon code as another member mentioned above would be a good value!

You need these, they are a stock item:naughty:

Ya'll are going to get me in trouble with the Little Prego woman.... This Site is a Bad Influence :roflsquared:

I'm going to wait to order anything till I get the Ram Rumble Bee artwork drawn then try to implement that on there or etch it in.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Prego woman, your lucky your getting to do anything :D

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Prego woman, your lucky your getting to do anything :D

She wouldn't be if I couldn't.....off topic but every now and then she bugs me to when am I going to build her pink 67 mustang, and when we found out she was prego I was worried about what to do with my truck and she said keep it, mostly so she can drive it when I have the little one.... so I'd say she's a keeper

Last edited:

A05GSHO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
MGP's came today. i thought they would have been a bit heavier, thicker and more coverage over the top of the caliper for $178. I'll install them tomorrow.

Attachments

• 100_2134.jpg
    100_2134.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

CMil527

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 RAM 1500 LARAMIE-CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
MGP's came today. i thought they would have been a bit heavier, thicker and more coverage over the top of the caliper for $178. I'll install them tomorrow.

Nice... Get em on!!

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Case closed, lol!

We came to an agreement. A total of $90 compensation. $10 short of my $100, but still acceptable.
I have purchased from CARiD before and have had good experiences... I doubt that they made much more than the $90 on the order, if even that. Also, need to add that my email communications were with Julia Bara, and she was always very professional, helpful and courteous.

CARiD will definitely get my business when I am ready to order wheels and tires. :naughty: