Eibach Pro Lift Struts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PerfectCreature

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Called Eibach to see if I was luckier then Quick_Shifter. They were kind enough to let me know their ship date on the kit was extended to Late April possibly mid-May depending on their vendor for the spring materials. They advised they are having issues sourcing the metal required to make the spring. That is quite a delay..... :(

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Called Eibach to see if I was luckier then Quick_Shifter. They were kind enough to let me know their ship date on the kit was extended to Late April possibly mid-May depending on their vendor for the spring materials. They advised they are having issues sourcing the metal required to make the spring. That is quite a delay..... :(
This **** has been on back order since black Friday when I had initially ordered mine, this is ridiculous and bad business.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

PerfectCreature

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This **** has been on back order since black Friday when I had initially ordered mine, this is ridiculous and bad business.

Indeed it is. I do not know if I wish to wait. They said they would look into shipping the front stuff and shocks for the rear and then maybe the coils when they finally get in stock. We will see.

Delmonico Lou

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you bounce around to a couple of different vendors’ websites, you can supposedly assemble the entire kit, piece by piece. It costs slightly more than buying the complete kit but might be an option if you don’t want to wait. I’d also suggest talking to Nick@gotexhaust as well. He’s been very helpful to me.

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins

I just hit up Nick about mine. I see that the elusive 6112's are in stock at a few vendors... If this is indeed the case on the delay from eibach I might just try running those at the EcoD max clip(~200 lb bumper) and see what happens. My other thought is to bite the bullet and get some King's with custom front springs. If I had pulled the trigger with FilthyMS back when I cheaped out on ordering eibach I'd probably have them before eibach get's whatever issue they're having sorted. I can always sort out my rear spring situation later maybe trying the soft bilstein springs with spacers and the shortest/weakest timbrens as a ghetto progressive stop for the extra weight on my truck.

Delmonico Lou

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
6112s are still on indefinite backorder. They’re having similar problems to what Eibach is having, from what I’ve been told. I’ve been trying to chase down a set for a while now. This past weekend they went “in-stock” on websites everywhere due to a glitch in the supply stream, is what Bilstein told one vendor I’ve been in contact with.

OP
OP
mike19950

mike19950

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
6112s are still on indefinite backorder. They’re having similar problems to what Eibach is having, from what I’ve been told. I’ve been trying to chase down a set for a while now. This past weekend they went “in-stock” on websites everywhere due to a glitch in the supply stream, is what Bilstein told one vendor I’ve been in contact with.

This is because Eibach makes the coils for the 6112's from what I've read.

Thale51

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

Yeah, I’m starting to get impatient lol. I really would like the Eibach kit, but if they keep pushing back the ship date like this I may just order that Readylift 4” SST kit and throw some Bils in and call it a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
mike19950

mike19950

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Eibach is getting ready to have a spring sale in April. Maybe buying the items separate then will be cheaper than the kit?

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins

If this really is the case I guess I'm dropping some coin on coilovers. Nick already confirmed a 5/3 push back on my Eibach kit so Eibach is more than likely losing my business on that one. Just waiting on him to confirm the Bilstein story for me.

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Yeah, I’m starting to get impatient lol. I really would like the Eibach kit, but if they keep pushing back the ship date like this I may just order that Readylift 4” SST kit and throw some Bils in and call it a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got impatient after less than a week and ended up with my 6112s and spending double what I intended.

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
If this really is the case I guess I'm dropping some coin on coilovers. Nick already confirmed a 5/3 push back on my Eibach kit so Eibach is more than likely losing my business on that one. Just waiting on him to confirm the Bilstein story for me.
Stay on top of it, Nick will get you situated, he sorted my debacle with this exact issue. They've been having this crap going on for months now, in hindsight it worked out, I ended up with better ****

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Stay on top of it, Nick will get you situated, he sorted my debacle with this exact issue. They've been having this crap going on for months now, in hindsight it worked out, I ended up with better ****

Yup. I also reached out to fox to get the the spring rates they use for the EcoD specific 2.0 coilovers since they're not much more than 6112's as a backup plan to the backup plan. Never been a huge fan of fox, but if they got enough rate to avoid ungodly preload I could run those until they need a rebuild and then upgrade from there. The last resort would just be capitulating on 2.5" kings with 700lb springs and push out ordering wheels/tires a paycheck or two.

FF1899

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Yeah I'm pretty sure I've drove him beyond crazy but he is awesome and his customer service is beyond what you could ever ask for

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Yup. I also reached out to fox to get the the spring rates they use for the EcoD specific 2.0 coilovers since they're not much more than 6112's as a backup plan to the backup plan. Never been a huge fan of fox, but if they got enough rate to avoid ungodly preload I could run those until they need a rebuild and then upgrade from there. The last resort would just be capitulating on 2.5" kings with 700lb springs and push out ordering wheels/tires a paycheck or two.
I'd assume you still might be low up front with eco diesel springs. I don't think it weighs as much extra as your bumper added.....i am not 100% on that. If you end up low I've seen some 1/2" front shims which id run over preloading those Fox's. At this point they are literally the only thing that seems available at the lower price points, or you get 5100s, that's a huge difference in performance.

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I'd assume you still might be low up front with eco diesel springs. I don't think it weighs as much extra as your bumper added.....i am not 100% on that. If you end up low I've seen some 1/2" front shims which id run over preloading those Fox's. At this point they are literally the only thing that seems available at the lower price points, or you get 5100s, that's a huge difference in performance.

Already have the 5100's lol. Those stock springs are sag city right now and my bump stops have had a good workout the past several weeks I've been waiting on eibach to ship (I've gotten real good at dodging even small potholes/bumps in that heavy pig). I have thought about going cheap and running the eibach springs on the 5100s, but I wanted to see if eibach has theirs valved any differently to run with their springs. Since I see all the front eibach **** in stock most places I asked Nick to hound them about shipping me the front half of the kit before I start running through other options. Still have my build notes from talking to FilthyMS about King's in my back pocket should I get frustrated enough to spend $2600+, but they said 1-3 weeks on delivery.

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Already have the 5100's lol. Those stock springs are sag city right now and my bump stops have had a good workout the past several weeks I've been waiting on eibach to ship (I've gotten real good at dodging even small potholes/bumps in that heavy pig). I have thought about going cheap and running the eibach springs on the 5100s, but I wanted to see if eibach has theirs valved any differently to run with their springs. Since I see all the front eibach **** in stock most places I asked Nick to hound them about shipping me the front half of the kit before I start running through other options. Still have my build notes from talking to FilthyMS about King's in my back pocket should I get frustrated enough to spend $2600+, but they said 1-3 weeks on delivery.
What a debacle. I really can't see the eibachs feeling much different aside from not having a bunch of preload. There's not a ton of options which sucks for us. Especially when you have a heavy ass bumper. 2600 is a big price jump from where you currently are, and tho they are awesome, unless you truly intend to use that rig offroad I can't see it being truly worth the cost.

Icons?

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
What a debacle. I really can't see the eibachs feeling much different aside from not having a bunch of preload. There's not a ton of options which sucks for us. Especially when you have a heavy ass bumper. 2600 is a big price jump from where you currently are, and tho they are awesome, unless you truly intend to use that rig offroad I can't see it being truly worth the cost.

Icons?

I had thought about Icon's as well, but last time I figured the price difference it wasn't much more to get the kings when you add in $240 for springs onto a F/R set (Assuming they use 14" springs on the 1500 set). I might hit them up as well for just a set of front coilovers if they can do it fast. And yea what a debacle indeed, I had ordered the eibach stuff the same week I ordered my bumpers assuming that I wouldn't be sagged out for too long. I went with that setup since I figured it would get me by until I decided to upgrade or just live with lower tier suspension.

https://wheelersoffroad.com/i-25489842-icon-14-x-700-lb-coil-spring-for-2-5-coilovers.html

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
I had thought about Icon's as well, but last time I figured the price difference it wasn't much more to get the kings when you add in $240 for springs onto a F/R set (Assuming they use 14" springs on the 1500 set). I might hit them up as well for just a set of front coilovers if they can do it fast. And yea what a debacle indeed, I had ordered the eibach stuff the same week I ordered my bumpers assuming that I wouldn't be sagged out for too long. I went with that setup since I figured it would get me by until I decided to upgrade or just live with lower tier suspension.

https://wheelersoffroad.com/i-25489842-icon-14-x-700-lb-coil-spring-for-2-5-coilovers.html
Got ya, yea once you get into add ons the price jumps quickly. How much did that damn bumper add???!

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Got ya, yea once you get into add ons the price jumps quickly. How much did that damn bumper add???!

Shipping weight claims something like 180, but it has to be closer to 200 watching them unload it and use jacks just to get it on the truck lol. Comparing it to the aluminum foil thin stock front bumper it has to have added at-least 160lbs net to the front of the truck. Needless to say you can feel that **** in the steering weight without a doubt. That was the main driver for me getting the beefed up LCA's and outter rod ends, but until I get shocks all those parts are just sitting in a corner in the living room. It's frontiers copy of the ranch hand bumper which I love, but yea it's a heavy SOB. We got too many suicidal white tails and coyotes around here not to protect the front of the truck and now the "new texans" driving their prisuses 20 under in the left lane move over with a quickness.