Eibach Pro Lift Struts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwhyte

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Driving in 4hi on pavement can cause issues in a part time 4wd truck. If you have 4 auto than that is a different circumstance due to the transfer case being able to slip
I agree. Just checking for binding/vibration.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

GIJoe2010

No sh*t, there I was . . .
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Gary2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just put a set of the Eibach springs on my Bilstein 5100's. Thats probably the best move I have made on this truck to date . I had the 5100s set at 1.4 with stock springs . I now have the Bilsteins set at the lowest setting with the Eibach springs. I gained an inch in height. It rides so much better . No more do I have the fairly stiff compression and an exaggerated rebound that I had with the OE springs/5100's. Now the suspension actually absorbs bumps without effecting the truck and no reaction like the exaggerated rebound I had. Well worth a couple hours work and a few bucks. I now measure 41.25" ground to front fender and 42" in the rear after I added a 3/4" Jeep TJ spacer. I may switch to a 1" spacer if the front don't settle .The performance hood tends to make the nose look high to begin with so I like a little rake. Thanks Nick at GotExhaust

188684AC-1198-46EB-906A-D158442B2B1B_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited:

GIJoe2010

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just put a set of the Eibach springs on my Bilstein 5100's. Thats probably the best move I have made on this truck to date . I had the 5100s set at 1.4 with stock springs . I now have the Bilsteins set at the lowest setting with the Eibach springs. I gained an inch in height. It rides so much better . No more do I have the fairly stiff compression and an exaggerated rebound that I had with the stock springs. Now the suspension actually absorbs bumps without effecting the truck and no reaction like the exaggerated rebound I had. Well worth a couple hours work and a few bucks. I now measure 41" ground to fender all the way around so I am either going to buy rear springs or add a 3/4 or 1" spacer. The performance hood tends to make the nose look high to begin with and I like a little rake. Thanks Nick at got exhaust

Awesome. That’s the feedback I’ve been waiting for. The OEM springs feel too stiff to me with the 5100s, this confirms my thoughts on the 5100/Eibach spring combo being the Goldilocks combo: “just right.” It’ll also save me some $$$ as I don’t have to redo the front shocks as well. Great update.

Gary2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yup, like you said " Just right" . I drove down the same road I use every day and knew how each bump or dip in the road made the truck react and nothing at all. I was like it feels like it did stock , it just sucks the irregularities up like they weren't there . I waited for each excessive rebound and nothing. I don't know how the complete Eibach strut assembly would work but I am very pleased not to mention how inexpensive it was. It also gives me a whole new outlook on Bilstein 5100s. They should not sell 5100's without offering a couple different versions of Eibach spring depending on how high ya want. It would help their reputation with those of us who didn't really care for the ride and those who don't know how good it can be ( Far from my first set of 5100s)

GIJoe2010

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’m definitely considering a full set of springs then and maybe their rear shocks or a set of 1-2” extended length by Fox or the like.

Jasfish18

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just put a set of the Eibach springs on my Bilstein 5100's. Thats probably the best move I have made on this truck to date . I had the 5100s set at 1.4 with stock springs . I now have the Bilsteins set at the lowest setting with the Eibach springs. I gained an inch in height. It rides so much better . No more do I have the fairly stiff compression and an exaggerated rebound that I had with the stock springs. Now the suspension actually absorbs bumps without effecting the truck and no reaction like the exaggerated rebound I had. Well worth a couple hours work and a few bucks. I now measure 41" ground to fender all the way around so I am either going to buy rear springs or add a 3/4 or 1" spacer. The performance hood tends to make the nose look high to begin with and I like a little rake. Thanks Nick at got exhaust

Sounds awesome! I'm waiting for a couple of things before I dig into mine

Did you use after market ucas?

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Interesting, It'll be good to see the measurements that people with Bilstein at 2.1"/2.8" get in the front fenders, it'll clarify all the views around most the level options out there, you said you've got 40" with 2" spacers?, and 39 1/4" with the Eiback setup at 0" lift and 2.75" Eiback springs.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

I'm at 39.25 with Bils at 2.1"

Gary2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sounds awesome! I'm waiting for a couple of things before I dig into mine

Did you use after market ucas?
Not yet as I was figuring on only getting 2" so I will give it a while to see if they settle . Regular old cheap spring compressors worked on these as they have on many OE springs

Jasfish18

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just put a set of the Eibach springs on my Bilstein 5100's. Thats probably the best move I have made on this truck to date . I had the 5100s set at 1.4 with stock springs . I now have the Bilsteins set at the lowest setting with the Eibach springs. I gained an inch in height. It rides so much better . No more do I have the fairly stiff compression and an exaggerated rebound that I had with the OE springs/5100's. Now the suspension actually absorbs bumps without effecting the truck and no reaction like the exaggerated rebound I had. Well worth a couple hours work and a few bucks. I now measure 41.25" ground to front fender and 42" in the rear after I added a 3/4" Jeep TJ spacer. I may switch to a 1" spacer if the front don't settle .The performance hood tends to make the nose look high to begin with so I like a little rake. Thanks Nick at GotExhaust

View attachment 211189

looks great! what spacer did you use, daystar?

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I love reading all these review for people switching to eibach springs. They definitely ride so much better than stock springs. More controlled on road and way better handling off road. Absorbs bumps like nothing. One of these days I’ll try to take a video going down the washboard road by my house. Definitely better than stock. I used to get thrown around but the truck almost eats everything up now.

Gary2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
looks great! what spacer did you use, daystar?
couldn't tell ya the brand as all of mine look like TGC just different heights. They are just parts I have left over form TJ's and XJ's that I installed springs instead

Hammer22801

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I ally ready to get some of my mods on my truck and I was wondering if everyone thinks this is a good price to get all of my parts installed. I know I could save money doing it myself but I don’t have the time and my knee/lower back would hate me afterwards

$750 or so

eibach pro lift kit
Solo muffler delete
Zone uca’s

4 tires/wheels/tpms mounted and balanced.

best price I’ve been quoted so far and they have excellent reviews and family owned.

GIJoe2010

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The muffler delete is like 3 or 4 band clamps, so I’d knock out that myself . . . after they do the lift so you have more elevation on the truck. But I understand on the knees/back as I’m in the same boat (L4/L5 fused and left ACL/MCL is not what it used to be—-thanks to 15 years and counting in the Army).

After doing both the Bilstein 5100s and Zone UCAs myself in the driveway I’m inclined to let someone else do that too. You’re gonna need an alignment too, hopefully that plays into the overall $750 as well.

All told it’s not a bad number. It’s very labor intensive to knock out the front suspension which is where the bulk of your labor costs will be.

A word of caution, spray the hell out of the exhaust bolts/clamps or you’ll incur that cost as well, it’ll make the muffler removal easier. Also just buy a new exhaust (3”) U bolt (where the Y pipe attaches to the muffler) as it’s probably rusted to hell and they’ll probably bust the nuts trying to remove it, I broke mine when I swapped to a Carven.

Ecofx86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Not to hijack the thread but got my Eibach full kit installed two days ago. Very happy with the result! Decided on the second notch (3.5") on the front with the 1" taller rear springs. Sitting now with about an inch of rake.
Measurements:
Df 39.6 (Ground to fen) 23.5 (Center of hub to fen)
Dr 40.6 (Ground) 24.1 (Hub)
Pf 39.6 (Ground) 23.25 (Hub)
Pr 41 (Ground) 24.25 (Hub)

Thanks to Nick@gotexhaust for the leveling kit and custom auto online for the wheels and tires.c00330d4f075a6c9515822bdfebfb924.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

what size tires are you running?

Hammer22801

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well got an update it’s

$500 for entire eibach kit front and back

$100 for muffler delete

$99 for alignment

so I’ll be about $700 into it to get it all done. Tires will be $12 each for mount and balance.

I checked a few places here in Louisiana close to me and these were some of the better prices.

I could have saved doing some myself or going to a cheaper but less respected place but you get what you pay for and a little extra $$$ And a warranty of work on a $40,000 vehicle = piece of mind

I’ll do a thread detailing my build from stock to finish once it’s completed might be a month or 2 but it’ll eventually get done