First time Cummins Ram 3500 owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bubba2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L
I'm new here,

I purchased my 2019 3500 about 7 months ago and I love it,until about a month ago,was driving around when the chime started chiming like I hit the jackpot in vegas,the display started showing warnings about everything,like don't put in park until you get to your destination because it might not shift back into drive,low fuel,service the transmission,service engine,service airbags,low coolant and a lot more,everything on the dash quits working,even the speedometers,the truck keeps running and the dash returns normal after awhile,the digital speedometer didn't return once though,but it did the next day,the dealer has had my truck the entire time,except for a few times they thought they had it fixedanyone else having any type of problems like this,any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Bubba2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L
That's a beautiful truck for sure.

BadHemi2014

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome to the forum!
When that much crazy $hit starts happening my first thought is the battery or battery connections. Even in such a new vehicle, it's been known to happen. Hopefully you have a good dealer who gets it straightened out for you quickly!