For conroe locals, and others close by

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Well it really depends on my gas situation. And the income too.

sullivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
November 4th
date-TBA

attending
GhostRam94
MuscleMckeester
Hemi450hp
The Maddog
sullivan

;]

2K10HemiRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Hometown: Tacoma, WA Stationed: Alamogordo NM
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm going to have to think about this...I really like driving and except for basic and tech school, I've never really seen texas...might almost be worth the 23 hour drive to get there for me to attend, lol. Plus I have a sister in Waco who I haven't seen in about 2 1/2 years and a good friend in Tomball. Think it might be a good excuse to go to Texas for, lol.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
That's a hell of a drive. Tomball is only about 20 minutes from where I live.

2K10HemiRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yea it'd be a long drive but if I did it, not only would I be able to meet some RF members, but it would stop my sister from nagging me all the time about visiting and my buddy from asking when I'll come down to visit. I think I can make it faster than 23 hours too because I drive like a bat out of hell most of the time when on the road. My longest drive to date is from vegas to tacoma washington...a drive that should take about 19-20 hours and I did it in 17 while actually staying within 10 miles of the speed limit for like 90% of the trip.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Yea it'd be a long drive but if I did it, not only would I be able to meet some RF members, but it would stop my sister from nagging me all the time about visiting and my buddy from asking when I'll come down to visit. I think I can make it faster than 23 hours too because I drive like a bat out of hell most of the time when on the road. My longest drive to date is from vegas to tacoma washington...a drive that should take about 19-20 hours and I did it in 17 while actually staying within 10 miles of the speed limit for like 90% of the trip.

You sound like me. Once I hit the interstate, my speedo never goes below 80mph, and I only stop if I need fuel. Any passengers riding with me know that they better use the bathroom while at the gas station because otherwise, they will be hopping in the bed to do their business. This bus doesnt stop for anybody.

2K10HemiRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You sound like me. Once I hit the interstate, my speedo never goes below 80mph, and I only stop if I need fuel. Any passengers riding with me know that they better use the bathroom while at the gas station because otherwise, they will be hopping in the bed to do their business. This bus doesnt stop for anybody.

Yep, we're exactly alike on that.