Front lifted higher than the rear WTH?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cpap

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
So, lately I have noticed young guys (mostly) with lifted trucks with low profile tires and the front lifted higher than the rear. WTH is that all about?

Years past the rear was higher to fit bigger tires at least that made a little sense, this seems to do nothing other than point headlights in the air and reduce driver visibility.

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Your right on every word. These kids call it the Cali-lean. I think its stupid as hell too. Not to mention that they can't tow or haul anything. My 2500 is leveled but thats all. I can tow n haul anything and not blind the others.
Damn the millennials

Blue Mule

Sandevino

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7 eTorque
Start collecting VIN’s and taking pictures. I wouldn’t want to buy one of these used as there’s bound to be premature wear and failure in the powertrain.

BOWERSFJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
It’s the same people that put 11” wide tires on 14” rims ... Their money, their truck ... But I wouldn’t even park next to one, cuz that’s how stupid I think they look ... Don’t see em here in Ohio tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kevin Fowler

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018/1987
Engine
2500/360
Your right on every word. These kids call it the Cali-lean. I think its stupid as hell too. Not to mention that they can't tow or haul anything. My 2500 is leveled but thats all. I can tow n haul anything and not blind the others.
Damn the millennials

Blue Mule

Whoa now, don't go throwing all of California under the bus. Its the SoCal Sag, who knows what the hell they're thinking in Southern California :signs8:

Scott Allen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So, lately I have noticed young guys (mostly) with lifted trucks with low profile tires and the front lifted higher than the rear. WTH is that all about?

Years past the rear was higher to fit bigger tires at least that made a little sense, this seems to do nothing other than point headlights in the air and reduce driver visibility.

So fat girls can get in...

In all seriousness I wonder the same, takes the functionality away from the truck with how low they drop the ass end!

Mike Townsend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
How can they even see? in the worst cases they are staring at the sky. This high school kid had a Hummer H2 and slammed it....but just the back.

And those wheels are stupid. I call them rock slingers. Why do you have 12" wide wheels and only 1" is actually under the truck?

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I've never had any use for the angled wheels look either (i know there's a reason for it but I always want to slap a bandaid on that broke a$$ look).

I swear as much as I love Maui, the high number of angled wheels in ugly colours & very lifted tacomas with tires that look proportionately like they came off a railway car makes me wonder if thats how much pot the locals are smoking. Is that what living in island isolation does to you?

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Tom8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I've never had any use for the angled wheels look either (i know there's a reason for it but I always want to slap a bandaid on that broke a$$ look).

I swear as much as I love Maui, the high number of angled wheels in ugly colours & very lifted tacomas with tires that look proportionately like they came off a railway car makes me wonder if thats how much pot the locals are smoking. Is that what living in island isolation does to you?

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk
LOL

Jon1704

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummins
Yep that's got to be the dumbest look it have ever seen ...lol They can keep that out west not for us easterners

Litos

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
People with trucks like that probably eat cigarette flavored ice cream and kill roaches with their bare hands...

Plankton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
^...and they drink orange juice right after brushing their teeth.^ lolol

I prefer the ancient olden days of yore:

dfc2c1583cb605989418ef1ed8f3d47d.jpg

Reactions: JB1

BAMF

Reaction score
Ram Year