Graphene Detailer Spray

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
As many of you know, I rarely mention or recommend any product/s I use, knowing that everyone has their own favorite and that people always seem to have different results given the condition of their trucks' paint. Because of the excellent results I have experienced I am straying from this and reviewing a new product that I have been using for the last 5 or 6 months.

For about the last 5 or 6 months I have been trying a "new" product that has recently been getting a lot of rave reviews. It's called Graphene Spray Detailer. As you all know my truck is ceramic coated and has been "topped" with a number of different sealants and waxes and detailers. I have never found a product that gives the outstanding results that the new Graphene Spray Detailer gives. There is a distinct difference in the gloss of the paint as well as the slickness of the surface like I have never seen before. You can spray it on your truck after you wash it while it is still wet and then dry or you can dry your truck first and then use it as a standalone. You can spray the microfiber towel or you can spray it directly on the surface. As with many other spray products the least you use the better the results. The estimated longevity of this product is about 3 months. It can be topped with a second coat after about 24 hours and should not be washed within 24 hours of installation. I think there are a couple of outlets selling it, I think Adams is one of them and I think you can also get it on Amazon. IMHO this is the real deal guys! If you try it let me know what you think.
Jay

Disclaimer:
This is a personal review. I was not asked to review the product and I have not received any compensation for reviewing this product.

Midnight Storm

One Badass Ram
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
As many of you know, I rarely mention or recommend any product/s I use, knowing that everyone has their own favorite and that people always seem to have different results given the condition of their trucks' paint. Because of the excellent results I have experienced I am straying from this and reviewing a new product that I have been using for the last 5 or 6 months.

For about the last 5 or 6 months I have been trying a "new" product that has recently been getting a lot of rave reviews. It's called Graphene Spray Detailer. As you all know my truck is ceramic coated and has been "topped" with a number of different sealants and waxes and detailers. I have never found a product that gives the outstanding results that the new Graphene Spray Detailer gives. There is a distinct difference in the gloss of the paint as well as the slickness of the surface like I have never seen before. You can spray it on your truck after you wash it while it is still wet and then dry or you can dry your truck first and then use it as a standalone. You can spray the microfiber towel or you can spray it directly on the surface. As with many other spray products the least you use the better the results. The estimated longevity of this product is about 3 months. It can be topped with a second coat after about 24 hours and should not be washed within 24 hours of installation. I think there are a couple of outlets selling it, I think Adams is one of them and I think you can also get it on Amazon. IMHO this is the real deal guys! If you try it let me know what you think.
Jay

Disclaimer:
This is a personal review. I was not asked to review the product and I have not received any compensation for reviewing this product.
May I please see some pics of your truck and closeups of your paint?
:)

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7

Jay

Disclaimer:

I am drinking the same kool aide I went a step further and did the graphene coating and I am using the graphene detailer as my sacrificial layer. I am using Adams Polishes products. I think it keeps the paint looking wet. Bead Maker made the paint glow the adams graphene makes the paint look freshly coated everytime

Arth

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 3500 Crew Cab Limited 4x4
Engine
6.7 HO Cummins Turbo Diesel
Alright I am moist with excitement.

Ive been looking at these products through Adam's for a few days now and I think I'll pull the trigger.

OP
OP
Pull Ya

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm going to do another coat in the morning. I'll try to get a few more pictures. Your truck looks outstanding!!!!!!
Jay

OP
OP
Pull Ya

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just priced the brand I use and for a gallon, it's $100.
Jay

Flame Red Rebel

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Rebel
Engine
Hemi Hybrid
Adam fan for 16 years now, Have not tried this new product yet. So hard to keep the cars CLEAN long enough to do them.............

My Favorite STILL is the:
The rain washs the dirt off the truck, no **** !!!
adams_polishes_h20_guard_and_gloss_swatch_005_600x.jpg

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Jay would I have to strip the truck with Dawn dishsoap before putting the new coatin on? I'm really enjoying the other stuff you gave me when we met for breakfast

Black 20 Ram

Flame Red Rebel

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Rebel
Engine
Hemi Hybrid
Jay would I have to strip the truck with Dawn dishsoap before putting the new coatin on? I'm really enjoying the other stuff you gave me when we met for breakfast

Black 20 Ram

Nope, I never had EVER with any product. If is shines its all good, but if its muddy LOL OUCH

OP
OP
Pull Ya

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Claud-in your situation I would continue to use the rinseless like we did before and once you dry it, then use the Graphene Spray Detailer. I think you'll be really pleased with the results and it will give you protection for about 3 months. I wouldn't use Dawn on it.
Jay

OP
OP
Pull Ya

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I don't know anything about the 303 and Adams is a popular brand-I'd go with Adams. My choice SPS Graphene Detailer Spray is currently out of stock.
Jay

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
Why no dawn? Not that I have any choosing left anyway but I thought it was better to start with nothing on the paint and dawn did just that

OP
OP
Pull Ya

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Not in his particular situation. If you want to strip products off your truck and start from scratch then yes you can use Dawn to wash your vehicle. It will remove most waxes and sealants you have used. It will not remove coatings. Most coatings will have to be removed with a polish and a DA.
Jay