Headers for 360

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BiggPappaa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9l 360
Anyone have experience with flow tech headers on the LA360?

I ordered a set and haven’t gotten them yet but now I’m seeing a ton of mixed reviews about how they don’t fit and having to cut the frame.

I have a old rusty set of headers in my truck now and they seem to be fine with ample clearance. Hopefully someone here can tell me some experience with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reek

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RAM 2500 CC 4x4, 72 D100, 73 D100, 01 RAM 2500 field truck
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I probably saw the same set of reviews. I've had mixed results with my prior flowtech products on other vehicles. I no longer consider anything flowtech. having said that, I have a buddy who loves his flowtech headers.

I have headman shorty headers on my Magnum - meant for the LA motors. the Magnums have extra metal /bulk that hits the headers but the LA block in my garage test fitted, works great. I also heard their long tube headers were simple bolt ons. I'm probably going to go to the Headman header long tubes.

Not much useful info in my post but if your flowtechs don't fit well, return them for the Headmans.

OP
OP
BiggPappaa

BiggPappaa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9l 360
Well I got my headers in and decided to start thenproject at 10am. I got done at 5pm.

I’ll say this, they went in super smooth. No unbolting the engine or anything. I replaced the starter with one out of a 95 ram so the headers would clear the starter.

The flow techs bolted up perfect and had plenty of clearance between everything.

I’d suggest these to anyone

Ps straight headers with no exhaust is deafening loud!

reek

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RAM 2500 CC 4x4, 72 D100, 73 D100, 01 RAM 2500 field truck
Engine
6.4 Hemi
glad it worked out! you doing 2 into 1 or true duals out?

OP
OP
BiggPappaa

BiggPappaa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9l 360
2 in 1 out magnaflow. 3” tail. Something simple but good sounding