Help choosing a lift kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NJ_TN Ram

NJ_TN Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Express
Engine
HEMI 5.7
like I mentioned before the Maxtrac money adds up it’s not apples to apples. Maxtrac is giving you coils instead of spacers and braided brake lines that’s $400 right there. It’s a far superior kit and you’re making the right choice. But don’t look at it as you’re over paying for something you could get cheaper
That was definitely another factor. I don’t know a lot about suspension, but I definitely felt better about those coils being included, instead of placing something on the existing coils. As well as the extended brake lines. Only debate now is whether to go 4.5” or 7”. I’m 6’3”, so the taller lift works for me but the wife is 5’4” and the kids are small.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
That was definitely another factor. I don’t know a lot about suspension, but I definitely felt better about those coils being included, instead of placing something on the existing coils. As well as the extended brake lines. Only debate now is whether to go 4.5” or 7”. I’m 6’3”, so the taller lift works for me but the wife is 5’4” and the kids are small.

i did amp research steps so my wife and kids could get in. They come down lower than a standard step. But height is all in how you want it to look.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
You won't find a 20x12 with a -25 offset, they usually only come in -43, -44 and -45, you can find some with -18 and a +13 offset but the only wheel I have ever seen with that offset in a 20x12 is the fuel triton below which also comes in the +13

triton_gray_white.jpg
https://www.customwheeloffset.com/b...popular&dia=20&width=12&offset=-18&brand=Fuel

https://www.customwheeloffset.com/b...ular&dia=20&width=12&offset=-18*13&brand=Fuel

Also the RBP Stealth Power running boards come in an extended version which drop down an extra 6 inches which would make the 7" maxtrac a better choice in my opinion and you can then run up to 37" tires with 20x12 wheels with a -44 offset like I am running ... yes I had to trim a bit from the bumper and pinch welds but it takes maybe 30 minutes to do so and it looks killer my friend ....