Hemifever Tune? what is it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DocHoliday

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
can someone tell me what this is and where do you get it? i am getting ready to buy scan tool and want to make sure i dont need to do this first if i want it so i dont lose any custom changes i make. Does the BCM really have to come out?

2nd question..where do you guys put all these details of all your upgrades under your postings? i looked almost everywhere.. i cannot find it!

Thank you.

PDXRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Can't help you on the first one but for you second question, go to User CP (right under RAMFORUM.COM on this website) and then in the left column, choose Edit Signature :) there you can write whatever you want (almost) and add pics.

02blkram47

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm sure someone else will chime in with a more detailed explanation but short story is you don't need a hemifever tune to use a scan tool. Those are custom tunes people use with a tuner life a diablo sport tuner. I have no idea if the bcm has to come out but I would doubt it. I don't have a tuner myself so I might not be correct.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
DocHoliday

DocHoliday

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
thank you, i know i don't need the tune to use a tool, but i don't want to make all these custom changes with the tool and then lose them because the tune erases them or resets anything. I dont even know all what it changes to make sure its something i want.

02blkram47

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi
thank you, i know i don't need the tune to use a tool, but i don't want to make all these custom changes with the tool and then lose them because the tune erases them or resets anything. I dont even know all what it changes to make sure its something i want.
What changes are you makings specifically?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk