HemiFever

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bandit517

That Trials Guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Seems like from what I've read HemiFever isn't as fast to respond these days. I emailed asking about if he was able to get my Trinity and Unlocked PCM vin matched. And do a tune for me now that I've ordered (and received) my JBA Longtubes. I know I can have Diablo Sport take care of the PCM and Trinity but if HemiFever can, I'd rather do it all at once if possible.

Has anyone had good luck getting in contact with him? Or is there another recommended tuner that you'd suggest?JBA LTs and Y pipe.jpg

seabrook

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black 2018 Night
Engine
5.7 3.92 anti slip
those r pretty!!!

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Out of the three custom tuners I've used, HemiFever was the quickest to respond and wrote some damn fine tunes. He may be buried or ******* with some family stuff.

Keep trying. It will be worth it.

OP
OP
Bandit517

Bandit517

That Trials Guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Out of the three custom tuners I've used, HemiFever was the quickest to respond and wrote some damn fine tunes. He may be buried or ******* with some family stuff.

Keep trying. It will be worth it.

I figured he probably got busy with life. It happens. I'm not worried about having this done tomorrow. Just curious before I tear down my truck and may have to wait to send my trinity and PCM to Diablo and wait for their turnaround time on top of tune wait time. Or if I can just have HemiFever do all of it at once. I'm antsy as a kid on christmas morning to install these but I don't want to mess with it and have check engine light on when I can just wait a bit to get the tuner situated and be all set for when the install is done. Mostly curious how much different my truck will sound. That way I know if I'm ordering a different muffler.

HuskerRam

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
I've tried contacting him a couple of times in the last few months to get info about some custom tunes...unfortunately I never heard back from him. I hope he's alright and still in business.

ksonnen1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I myself had tried to contact him early july about perhaps seeing what if hes ever done any custom tunes on a ram 2500 6.4 with procharger and headers. No reply back ether.. I went with a local shop instead . In the past he has tuned 2 things for me

etdavenport

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017, 1997
Engine
6.4, 5.9 Magnum
Seems like from what I've read HemiFever isn't as fast to respond these days. I emailed asking about if he was able to get my Trinity and Unlocked PCM vin matched. And do a tune for me now that I've ordered (and received) my JBA Longtubes. I know I can have Diablo Sport take care of the PCM and Trinity but if HemiFever can, I'd rather do it all at once if possible.

Has anyone had good luck getting in contact with him? Or is there another recommended tuner that you'd suggest?
Same problem. Paid for a tune a while ago, and I have not heard anything from them. Not even an "We got your money, we will be with you shortly."

etdavenport

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017, 1997
Engine
6.4, 5.9 Magnum
Same problem. Paid for a tune a while ago, and I have not heard anything from them. Not even an "We got your money, we will be with you shortly."
Apparently, I was getting their emails in a my overly large SPAM folder. They were trying to reach me from the beginning. Anyone else having trouble contacting them may want to checking Spam first. Gmail had automatically assigned the hemifever email as spam.

La Ramie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I wouldn't receive any reply for general technical inquiries. And no, even the spam folder didn't have any emails from him.

But he'd send back a tune file very quickly.