HID light issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Verrenth

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I tried a search of this site and then Google and can't find a definitive answer for my issue, forgive me if it has been answered but I couldn't find it

I have installed hids on my 2011 and at first it seamed like a clean install and took it out at night looked good no problems, the next day I was driving home during the day and I noticed that the lights turned off then on again about 2-3 seconds later, so paying attention now I notice my tpms light come on for the duration of the lights being off, all at random and I have no idea what to do here, any help would be greatly appreciated.

BlackedOutHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2012
Engine
5.7L HEMI & 6.7L Cummins
Is the light automatic? That could be why, if its cloudy the lights could be kicking on. And the TPMS coming on is normal. While the ballasts are firing off they send off a frequency that interferes with the TPMS sensor and causes the light to come on.

OP
OP
V

Verrenth

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Oh yeah I have found lots of stuff about the tpms light staying on, witch is fine lol but it does it when I have it set to "on" , cause I thought the same thing about the automatic lights any idea what I could try to counter it?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinRam1500