High End Catch Can

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noodles

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
It looks "nice". But, having to take the whole dual unit out to clean seems like a pain.

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
It looks "nice". But, having to take the whole dual unit out to clean seems like a pain.

If you drain them hot,you shouldn't have to remove them,thats the purpose of the drain valves.My Moroso catch cans use the same 1/4 turn ball valves,and the secret to draining the Moroso cans or these cans is to drain them when the engine is hot,just after a drive. If you install a straight fitting on the bottom of the valve/s stick a hose on it long enough to reach under the vehicle and you can drain them into a catch basin.This is the Moroso can on my wifes 6.4 Challenger

DSCN4914 (2).JPG

noodles

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
If you drain them hot,you shouldn't have to remove them,thats the purpose of the drain valves.My Moroso catch cans use the same 1/4 turn ball valves,and the secret to draining the Moroso cans or these cans is to drain them when the engine is hot,just after a drive. If you install a straight fitting on the bottom of the valve/s stick a hose on it long enough to reach under the vehicle and you can drain them into a catch basin.This is the Moroso can on my wifes 6.4 Challenger

View attachment 239502

I have a drain hose for mine. I get mainly watery oil mix every 1200 miles. Simple to drain into a oil bucket.

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I wonder how many of the reviews are bogus? Two reviews said their mpg increased by 2. :happy175:

1 review might be this guy.If you watch this video he does claim a 1 to 1.5 mpg increase.It's actually a decent video to watch as he does a pretty neat demostration comparing the Moroso can to this can.The Moroso cans and the Mighty Mouse cans are generally considered to be some of the higher end cans available. The RX can is good,but not good enough i'm going to give up my Moroso cans,as they're already paid for and installed,lol. The double can set-up though might be something the boosted guys might want to consider though.

CATCH-CAN COMPARISON | RX Performance Vs. Moroso - YouTube

Moroso SEPARATOR, AIR-OIL, CATCH CAN, DODGE/RAM PICK-UP TRUCK, HEMI ENGINE, 09-18

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
For that price, I wonder if they send someone to your house to drain it on a monthly basis. I think you guys in Canada are the only ones that can afford them----LOL
Jay

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
For that price, I wonder if they send someone to your house to drain it on a monthly basis. I think you guys in Canada are the only ones that can afford them----LOL
Jay

Wages aren't any higher here Jay.Between a crappy dollar and taxes you guys south of the border are in way better shape then we are as far as comparable take home pay goes.That can up here is worth double what it's worth south of the border.Not sure where you're getting the idea us Canucks are better off then you guys are Jay,but you're way off the mark,lol

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Somebody's got to be richer than us, cause we ain't do'n very good right now---
You still need to make the trip down here----
Jay

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Somebody's got to be richer than us, cause we ain't do'n very good right now---
You still need to make the trip down here----
Jay

It sure ain't us Canucks,lol. The guys getting rich these days are the corporate heads,and they aren't paying they're fair share of taxes on either side of the border,lol
One of these days i gotta get down for a visit,been trying to get Gary Trail to come up for a visit as he wants to see the mountains/Banff,but he's got to buy himself a bigger truck to pull his recent trailer aquistion first,lol.
You should come up for a visit Jay,you're dollar buys way more up here then down south,plus there's some beautiful scenery up here,not uncommon to see a black bear (every once in awhile you'll even see an old grizzly)or mountain sheep on the side of the mountain highways,lol

DSCN5229 (2).JPG

IMG_1712.JPG

IMG_1777.JPG

IMG_4147.JPG

IMG_4111 (2).JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Beautiful country Rick--Thanks for the invite
Jay

Jay google Banff or Jasper Alberta,they're a couple of Canada's tourist traps,but there's some beautiful country to see up here.The Columbia Icefields are also in the vinicity and you can take a tour out on a Glacier

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Your first picture reminded me of a family photo with my ex------LOL
Jay

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Your first picture reminded me of a family photo with my ex------LOL
Jay

No comment,my wifes in that self showering stage of life a woman goes through,and there's days i'd rather sleep with a male grizzly bear,probably be safer,lol