How To Add Heated/Ventelated seats and Heated Wheel to Express/Tradesman

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Ricks Ram

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks! Yep already in touch with M2Mods as I don't have any of the wiring in my Express.
I guess my question was more if you had Laramie seats with only power, heat, and vent. Could you purchase the MSM module separately, bolt it to the seat and wire it up to function.

Since I didn't read this situarion ever coming up in the last 1950+ posts perhaps it's just not feasible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All Laramie seats are memory capable. The driver's seat should have two modules mounted to the bottom of the seat one is the HSM and the other is the MSM. Both modules should be there unless they were removed by someone. If someone removed either of the modules you can buy new ones to replace them and simply plug them back in.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

HTXRamExp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
All Laramie seats are memory capable. The driver's seat should have two modules mounted to the bottom of the seat one is the HSM and the other is the MSM. Both modules should be there unless they were removed by someone. If someone removed either of the modules you can buy new ones to replace them and simply plug them back in.

Yeah they definitely don't have 2 modules under the seat. Just goes to show that you have to do your due diligence with these for sale ads on what's being advertised versus what's actually being sold. Thanks again Rick.

OP
OP
Ricks Ram

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah they definitely don't have 2 modules under the seat. Just goes to show that you have to do your due diligence with these for sale ads on what's being advertised versus what's actually being sold. Thanks again Rick.

Could you possibly post a picture of the bottom of the seat? There should be several connectors that are disconnected where the MSM should go. You can contact Benny @AllMoparParts.com in the vendor section of the forum to order a new MSM. Hopefully they disconnected the module and didn't just cut it out. One other question is are you sure the seats are out of a Laramie? If so you should have the memory button on the side next to the lumbar switch. The sport seats look almost identical to the Laramie and don't have memory. I have only seen the modules removed one other time before before the seats were sold and those were from a wrecking yard. It's very uncommon for the modules to be removed. Lastly, I can't see the year of your truck on Tapatalk but I'm assuming it's a 13 to 18/Classic. You will need seats from a 13+ Ram. The driver's seat should have one yellow connector and one 20 pin grey connector if it's from a 13+ truck. 4d82205719e195e9a2dfd18b5529171a.jpg

HTXRamExp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Could you possibly post a picture of the bottom of the seat? There should be several connectors that are disconnected where the MSM should go. You can contact Benny @AllMoparParts.com in the vendor section of the forum to order a new MSM. Hopefully they disconnected the module and didn't just cut it out. One other question is are you sure the seats are out of a Laramie? If so you should have the memory button on the side next to the lumbar switch. The sport seats look almost identical to the Laramie and don't have memory. I have only seen the modules removed one other time before before the seats were sold and those were from a wrecking yard. It's very uncommon for the modules to be removed. Lastly, I can't see the year of your truck on Tapatalk but I'm assuming it's a 13 to 18/Classic. You will need seats from a 13+ Ram. The driver's seat should have one yellow connector and one 20 pin grey connector if it's from a 13+ truck. 4d82205719e195e9a2dfd18b5529171a.jpg

I received a reply from the seller and your thought that they were not actually Laramie seats was correct, the add was mislabeled, but I also missed the details on the seats that indicate they are actually from a Laramie.

Got too caught up in a title and good price.

I spoke with Mike from M2Mods yesterday, great guy, super knowledgeable, and willing to entertain my less conformist plans for the install.

Have my eyes on a set of 2014 (actual) Laramie seats, rear heated seat, and center console controls for the rear seat.

Going to attempt to add them to my 19 Classic, which currently has cloth, manual, front and rear bench seats. I much prefer the bench seat to the console, so going to try and scheme a way to incorperate the controls on the rear center console for the rear seats to my jump seat.

Also curious to see how the 14 HSM/MSM will communicate with my 19 Classic BCM and 8.4 UAS radio which came stock in the truck.

OP
OP
Ricks Ram

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The 14 seat HSM will most likely not communicate with the 19 UAS radio. You would need to either try changing the actual HSM module or possibly try the interface module you can but from Customtronix. You may be able to figure out a way to mount the rear heated seat buttons on the back of the jump seat but obviously Ram never offered the rear heated seats in that configuration on the 4th gen trucks so you will have to work around that. The 14 seats would also have a different inverter and harness mounted under the passenger seat than you would use in your 19 so if you were also planning on adding the 115v dash outlet you would need to change that out too.

Last edited:

HTXRamExp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The 14 seat HSM will most likely not communicate with the 19 UAS radio. You would need to either try changing the actual HSM module or possibly try the interface module you can but from Customtronix. You may be able to figure out a way to mount the rear heated seat buttons on the back of the jump seat but obviously Ram never offered the rear heated seats in that configuration on the 4th gen trucks so you will have to work around that. The 14 seats would also have a different inverter and harness mounted under the passenger seat than you would use in your 19 so if you were also planning on adding the 115v dash outlet you would need to change that out too.

I'll see about finding a newer HSM. Will find a truck with the UAS radio and heated/cooled seats and get that VIN to Benny to see what p/n he comes up with.

Definitely realize adapting the rear seat controls will be a custom endeavor, just thinking how to best integrate while looking as OEM as possible. Looking into perhaps getting something 3D printed.

Already in discussion with Mike on harness requirements for the inverter.

Really appreciate all the knowledge Rick!

HTXRamExp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'll just say that Benny (allmoparparts) is a great asset to this community.

I found 2018 Laramie with the 8.4 UAS radio, heated/vented front seats and heated rear seats. Got the VIN to Benny and he came back with this p/n for the HSM 68217268AF

https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-heated-seat-module-68217268af

Per the listing it states fitment compatibility with

"2014 Ram 1500

Big Horn, Express, HFE, Laramie, Laramie Limited, Laramie Longhorn, Lone Star, Outdoorsman, SLT, Special Service, Sport, Tradesman

3.0L V6 - Diesel, 3.6L V6 - Flex, 5.7L V8 - Gas"

So in theory, this module should communicate properly with my UAS and operate the 2014 seats.

hbseth

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram Mega 2500
Engine
Cummins
I'll just say that Benny (allmoparparts) is a great asset to this community.

I found 2018 Laramie with the 8.4 UAS radio, heated/vented front seats and heated rear seats. Got the VIN to Benny and he came back with this p/n for the HSM 68217268AF

https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-heated-seat-module-68217268af

Per the listing it states fitment compatibility with

"2014 Ram 1500

Big Horn, Express, HFE, Laramie, Laramie Limited, Laramie Longhorn, Lone Star, Outdoorsman, SLT, Special Service, Sport, Tradesman

3.0L V6 - Diesel, 3.6L V6 - Flex, 5.7L V8 - Gas"

So in theory, this module should communicate properly with my UAS and operate the 2014 seats.

I too had already purchased this same module "68217268AF" before reading this. I hooked it up yesterday to my 2013 Laramie Mega/Cummins. I'm attempting to enable my soft keys for heated/vent/ seats/steering after upgrading from my Harmon to a UAS head unit. It seems that I will also need to retrofit a harness as mine is missing 2 of the 6 connector plugs for the newer module (68217268AF). Can anybody help with a harness P#?

OP
OP
Ricks Ram

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Remember, if all else fails you can buy the module from Customtronix to correct the soft key issue even though it's kinda pricey. I think I paid around $250 for mine but it did work for the soft keys. It didn't help with any of the other known issues though.

HTXRamExp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I too had already purchased this same module "68217268AF" before reading this. I hooked it up yesterday to my 2013 Laramie Mega/Cummins. I'm attempting to enable my soft keys for heated/vent/ seats/steering after upgrading from my Harmon to a UAS head unit. It seems that I will also need to retrofit a harness as mine is missing 2 of the 6 connector plugs for the newer module (68217268AF). Can anybody help with a harness P#?

You can get in touch with Mike of M2Mods on this forum. Get him some information and pictures and he can probably figure out what's needed.

Remember, if all else fails you can buy the module from Customtronix to correct the soft key issue even though it's kinda pricey. I think I paid around $250 for mine but it did work for the soft keys. It didn't help with any of the other known issues though.

Known issues regarding Heated/Ventilated seats or other integration issues?

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
Bring a few posts from another thread over here for reference....

I did a writeup on this this year's ago when with the help of 00/RT I was the first person to install the heated/vented seats in an Express/Tradesman. This has become an extremely popular upgrade that had been done by several people. I'm not sure where you got some of your information but there is already a thread dedicated to this. I will answer your questions with facts. I have done this to several trucks.

All 4th gen 13 to 18 come with the column pre wired for the heated steering wheel and adjustable pedals. I would think the Classic is the same but I haven't done a Classic yet. They do this because they install the same column in all the trucks no matter what the trim level is. There will be a connector that is in a dummy slot that's located in the clockspring. This is for the heated wheel Clockspring if equipped.

If your truck has two pink wires with yellow stripes going to the drivers seat yellow seat connector (i400) your truck is pre wired. If it doesn't have those two wires it's not. It's that simple.

The heated steering wheel will NOT work without the heated seat. It is controlled by the HSM (Heated Seat Module)

The dealer cannot enable these codes for you if you have an Express/Tradesman because they are not offered/allowed in your trim level. You will need the Alfa tool to enable them.

Regular Cabs are pre wired for the heated/vented seats and heated wheel because they build so few they use the same harness in all the R/C trucks.

Express/Tradesman Quad Cabs and Crew Cabs are normally not pre wired but I have heard some say that some of the Classic trucks have more of the wiring so you may get lucky. I haven't personally seen this.

If you have the wiring you will only need the heated/vented seats, heated wheel, heated wheel clockspring, switch panel and then enable the correct codes.

If your truck is not pre wired you will need all those things plus a conversion harness from M2 Mods (Mpgrimm2) who you can contact in the vendor section of the forum.

You don't need to add the heated wheel in order for the heated/vented seats to work. It can be added later if you chose.

In some cases the vented seats don't play well with the 3" or 5" screen radios. More so with the 3". In most cases people need to upgrade to the 8.4" radio but I have seen a few work with the 5".

HSM is part of the upgraded seat Set (driver side), ie Bighorn heated seats or higher trim. Laramie & higher seats have heated/vented leather (some Sport seats have both, but not all).

Make sure to get 2013-18/classic 4th Gen seats with SRS Airbag tags. 09-12 will bolt up but are wired differently/not compatible and don't have airbags. 2019+ 2500/3500's are 5th gen trucks and are also electrically different but will bolt up & should not be used.

There was a slight wiring change to floor length consoles in 2017+ that can affect heated rear seats and panel illumination for the usb hub... Otherwise the same.

Mike(M2 Mods) is a member of the forum and builds harnesses for the 8.4 radio conversion, heated vented seats and heated wheel ect. He is one of the guys who helped develop a lot of the harnesses we use. We speak often about ideas and possible harnesses. He is very knowledgeable and builds harnesses that look factory. I have installed several of his harnesses in trucks with no issues. The harness has nothing to do with any of the other features of the seats such as seat belt chimes, occupancy sensors ect. The harness simply plugs into the connector in the pins that aren't occupied. It is strait forward and well labeled. He also has detailed instructions. It is not hard to install at all if you familiarize yourself with the harness before you start.

All Laramie's have memory. If you get Laramie seats he can include the memory wiring as well. The passenger side seat will have the power inverter mounted to the seat bottom. You can also make this feature work and install the factory 115v outlet in your dash if you chose. Only the Laramie has memory seats and only the Laramie are heated and vented standard.

The Sport looks pretty much the same but they aren't available in memory and the vented feature is an option and not standard.

The Bighorn is only available heated if optioned & has no memory and most are power adjust on the driver's side only. If you get Bighorn seats make sure they're actually heated. They are listed incorrectly all the time.
If you install the Laramie seats you can also install memory mirrors and memory adjustable pedals. Plus the truck will have the radio settings and climate control memory. I have all these features working on my 14 Express.

It is critical that you get seats from a 13 or newer 4th gen, preferably a newer version as there have been people report issues with the earlier HSM (Heated Seat Module) having glitches in the later trucks. The wiring is identical so you could install a newer version of the HSM if you got earlier seats and had issues with the HSM.

Ricks Ram
Correct me if I'm wrong since you & STecoD have actually put hands on more of these then just about anyone ...

He doesn't have the wiring to support heated/cooled seats?

- I don't see the matching grey, i401 (20 pin) plug for heated cooled seats coming out of the floor on the driver side (just the yellow i400 and grey i410).

- I don't see the ground wire at i420 pin 21 (yel) passenger side plug.

Driver side
fcc6dd5a99020b4422f8415010bc0445.jpg

4e767559527c98a8f09709f1baa7be72.jpg

555d93d488cd31d48ec84324338285ce.jpg

Passenger side
31b1a0d766ad45ef9a98645ed8af5afb.jpg

f95f8f435a0d07d6782ed2fb5f88fcf3.jpg

M² Mods.

It would appear he does Not.

I always just tell everyone to look for the two pink wires with yellow stripes in the driver's seat yellow connector.

If you have that wiring then you at least have the wiring for the heated/vented seats and heated wheel. I tell people to just look for those two wires because it's quick and easy to check and in some cases I have seen the trucks had the 20 pin connector but it was shoved under the carpet for some reason and guys didn't think they had it. You will most likely not have the 4 extra wires for memory seats and mirrors or the 7 extra wires for memory pedals if you want them even if your truck came with the heated/vented seats and heated wheel wiring but obviouslyyou can add that wiring if wanted.

This is a pic of the MINIMUM wiring needed for Non Memory Heated/Vented Seats and Heated Wheel. You can see the two pink wires with yellow stripe in the yellow seat connector if it has that it will also have the 20 pin gray connector that's shown in this picture but it's sometimes under the carpet.

664bea18a4dd207ff684ab4ec7b1f96e.jpg

M² Mods.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ricks Ram

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You can get in touch with Mike of M2Mods on this forum. Get him some information and pictures and he can probably figure out what's needed.

Known issues regarding Heated/Ventilated seats or other integration issues?

Other issues. The module did fix the heated/vented seats and heated wheel soft key issues.

tzr916

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 QC SLT 6'4"
Engine
5.7L 8spd 2WD
I will be replacing my front driver manual seat with a powered seat (no heat, no cooling, no memory). The connector under the seat on my SLT apparently does NOT have the 12v power that is needed. What is the recommended gauge wire if I want to run the power from the battery to the connector under the seat? Do I also need to run ground wire? Any ideas on good location/method for getting through the firewall?

Thanks

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
14 awg wire. Go though the clutch plate blank.

M² Mods.
(via Tapatalk App)

OP
OP
Ricks Ram

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It should work without a separate ground wire in most cases because the seat is grounded to the floor of the truck. Make sure you run an in line fuse for the power wire. I usually use a 20 Amp fuse. Run it through the clutch pedal delete plate as Mpgrimm2 stated.

tzr916

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 QC SLT 6'4"
Engine
5.7L 8spd 2WD
Thank you... Before I start pulling new wires and tearing out the old seat - I am comparing the connectors under the powered seat with the connectors under the original seat. I notice that the powered seat has an extra gray plug with one black wire, that my original seat does not have. What is this one wire, gray plug for? Can I just ignore it?

0401211435a.jpg

EDIT: Install complete, working great even with nothing connecting anything to the extra gray plug.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ricks Ram

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thank you... Before I start pulling new wires and tearing out the old seat - I am comparing the connectors under the powered seat with the connectors under the original seat. I notice that the powered seat has an extra gray plug with one black wire, that my original seat does not have. What is this one wire, gray plug for? Can I just ignore it?

View attachment 243149

EDIT: Install complete, working great even with nothing connecting anything to the extra gray plug.
The grey 20 pin connector is for heated/vented seats and memory pedals. it's not necessary in your application

maitai11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey Fellas,

I have a 2014 SLT 5.7 Hemi 1500.

I'm going to be installing AFTERMARKET heated seats (I had them installed when I did leather upholstery). So, my question is:

1. What would I need to do in order to bring power to them? Is there power underneath the seats already that I could use? These are manually-operated seats.

I am also going to be replacing the steering wheel.

1. It's to upgrade to the audio controls (doing the cluster, too).
2. It just so happens it is heated.
3. I have the clockspring for the heated steering wheel.
4. I have the 5.0 touchscreen and do not intend on programming it (if that's even possible); but,
5. I DO intend on replacing my hard switches below the HVAC panel. At present I think I have the traction control shutoff and one other button...the rest are blanks.

Again, not factory for the heated seats, and only a hard switch to activate the heated steering wheel. By the way, COULD I use the hard buttons on the dash for the seats as well? If not, it has the switches that are drilled into the side of the seat.

Any help with parts and process would be greatly appreciated!

Best,

Maitai

HTXRamExp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good evening all!

2019 Ram 1500 Express Classic
OEM 8.4 4c UAS Radio (w/ carplay/Android auto)
Customtronix Enzo Jailbreak for front camera
40/20/40 Front (jumpseat) Cloth/Manual
Bench Rear Cloth

Installed Parts:
2015 Laramie Longhorn Driver/Passenger Seats (memory/heated/vented)
2015 Laramie Longhorn 60/40 Rear Seats (heated)
New Heated Seat Module - 68217268AF
New Heated Clock Spring - 68110740AE
New Heated Steering Wheel - 5NH65DX9AA
New Rear Right Heated Seat Switch - 68059873AC
New Rear Left Heated Seat Switch - 68059874AC
New *Partial Console Harness - 68398181AA
New Inverter Dash Plug
M2Mods Wiring Harnesses

*Disseceted out the rear seat button portion of the console harness and merged it with my jumpseat harness.

c4f2493fb51c50a6433ca2f0fc2763bd.jpg

fbe035e555b26e7005c948ae60376764.jpg

AlfaOBD Settings "Enabled/Yes"
Cabin.Net - MSM Memory Seat Module

Cust.Set.Menu 1: Auto-on Driver Comfort CSM
(Option 2-3)
Cust.Set.Menu 1: Easy Exit Seat CSM
Cust.Set.Menu 2: RKE Linked to Memory CSM

ECUConfig 3: Front Vented Seats Present
ECUConfig 3: Front Heated Seats Present
ECUConfig 3: Heated Steering Wheel Present
ECUConfig 3: Memory CSO Present

ECUConfig 4: Heated Seats Present

Memory: Rear Heated Seat Present
Memory: Front Vented Seats Present
Memory: Heated Steering Wheel Present
Memory: Heated Wheel Material - Leather
Memory: Seat Material - Perforated Leather
Memory: Memory Seat Present

**Couldn't find Cabin Net: Heated Seat Module Initialize**

Currently have everything installed for a test fit/test function.

Working properly:
Driver/Passenger Seat power functions
Inverter Plug
Left/Right Rear Heated Seat Switches
Left/Right Rear Heated Seat Heating Elements

515a445cf3a1f8367813423fa3a37c1e.jpg

ffa1e34008284f0bad5275b83c0e7f36.jpg

b6a999523dbcc4772eb22411e8125bb7.jpg

Not working:
Heated Steering Wheel shows in radio under controls. When pressed, turns on for ~5sec then turns off.

Heated/vented seat icons MIA in radio.
-have double-checked Alfa
-have cycled radio
-have given radio days to take changes
-have pulled fuse to hard reset radio

I wasn't able to find the HSM initialize command in Alfa and am wondering if that might help the HSM and radio communicate.

I can connect to both MSM and HSM through alfaobd.

In the MSM I have a code B1D98. I ran a system check and the seat moved, but test stated failed.

In the HSM I had a code U1446. I was able to function the vents on high and low correctly as well as heat, but the test ends before you can really feel any heat in the seat.

I am NOT using the hard button panel, due to having the 5 aux buttons populating the bottom row. Unfortunately can not check functionality there.

My new heated steering wheel came with 2 connectors, one white, one black. The white one connects to the clockspring, the small, 2pin, black connector doesn't have a home. I'm using the wheel harness that came with my express steering wheel, do I need to purchase/install a specific heated wheel harness?

9e9d5bd6f3a0eaaf60ec6c645ebe58c0.jpg

2486e284d6496b51e47726e622dfe478.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ricks Ram

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good evening all!

2019 Ram 1500 Express Classic
OEM 8.4 4c UAS Radio (w/ carplay/Android auto)
Customtronix Enzo Jailbreak for front camera
40/20/40 Front (jumpseat) Cloth/Manual
Bench Rear Cloth

Installed Parts:
2015 Laramie Longhorn Driver/Passenger Seats (memory/heated/vented)
2015 Laramie Longhorn 60/40 Rear Seats (heated)
New Heated Seat Module - 68217268AF
New Heated Clock Spring - 68110740AE
New Heated Steering Wheel - 5NH65DX9AA
New Rear Right Heated Seat Switch - 68059873AC
New Rear Left Heated Seat Switch - 68059874AC
New *Partial Console Harness - 68398181AA
New Inverter Dash Plug
M2Mods Wiring Harnesses

*Disseceted out the rear seat button portion of the console harness and merged it with my jumpseat harness.

c4f2493fb51c50a6433ca2f0fc2763bd.jpg

fbe035e555b26e7005c948ae60376764.jpg

AlfaOBD Settings "Enabled/Yes"
Cabin.Net - MSM Memory Seat Module

Cust.Set.Menu 1: Auto-on Driver Comfort CSM
(Option 2-3)
Cust.Set.Menu 1: Easy Exit Seat CSM
Cust.Set.Menu 2: RKE Linked to Memory CSM

ECUConfig 3: Front Vented Seats Present
ECUConfig 3: Front Heated Seats Present
ECUConfig 3: Heated Steering Wheel Present
ECUConfig 3: Memory CSO Present

ECUConfig 4: Heated Seats Present

Memory: Rear Heated Seat Present
Memory: Front Vented Seats Present
Memory: Heated Steering Wheel Present
Memory: Heated Wheel Material - Leather
Memory: Seat Material - Perforated Leather
Memory: Memory Seat Present

**Couldn't find Cabin Net: Heated Seat Module Initialize**

Currently have everything installed for a test fit/test function.

Working properly:
Driver/Passenger Seat power functions
Inverter Plug
Left/Right Rear Heated Seat Switches
Left/Right Rear Heated Seat Heating Elements

515a445cf3a1f8367813423fa3a37c1e.jpg

ffa1e34008284f0bad5275b83c0e7f36.jpg

b6a999523dbcc4772eb22411e8125bb7.jpg

Not working:
Heated Steering Wheel shows in radio under controls. When pressed, turns on for ~5sec then turns off.

Heated/vented seat icons MIA in radio.
-have double-checked Alfa
-have cycled radio
-have given radio days to take changes
-have pulled fuse to hard reset radio

I wasn't able to find the HSM initialize command in Alfa and am wondering if that might help the HSM and radio communicate.

I can connect to both MSM and HSM through alfaobd.

In the MSM I have a code B1D98. I ran a system check and the seat moved, but test stated failed.

In the HSM I had a code U1446. I was able to function the vents on high and low correctly as well as heat, but the test ends before you can really feel any heat in the seat.

I am NOT using the hard button panel, due to having the 5 aux buttons populating the bottom row. Unfortunately can not check functionality there.

My new heated steering wheel came with 2 connectors, one white, one black. The white one connects to the clockspring, the small, 2pin, black connector doesn't have a home. I'm using the wheel harness that came with my express steering wheel, do I need to purchase/install a specific heated wheel harness?

9e9d5bd6f3a0eaaf60ec6c645ebe58c0.jpg

2486e284d6496b51e47726e622dfe478.jpg

Yes, the heated steering wheel takes a separate harness than the regular steering wheel. There should be no connectors left unused for the heated steering wheel. As far as the heated/vented seats not showing up on the radio I don't have any answers for that as long as you have all the options enabled which it appears you do. I used a UAQ for a short time and my mirror dim plus one other feature that I can't remember at the moment would not show up in my Apps screen. The UAS/UAQ radios are a little glitchey. As far as the memory feature goes I have had several including my truck fail the memory test feature with the Alfa tool but the memory feature as well as the easy exit seat still works. Did you actually test the memory seats to see if they work? I'm assuming the harness you bought from Mike had the feature built into it. The first thing I would recommend doing is contacting Benny @AllMoparParts.com in the vendor section of the forum and ordering the correct steering wheel harness. This should correct the heated wheel issue. As far as your radio not showing the soft keys maybe someone with more experience with the UAS/UAQ radios will chime in. I wasn't a big fan of it and put my RA4 back in so I don't have a lot of experience with them. Possibly changing to a different firmware or finding another radio you can test would be an option.