I installed my color matched mirrors tonight.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Purplert

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Are they powerfold?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Badger 13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Very nice, and another "regular" cab.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Looks good, where did you get them from?

OP
OP
89grand

89grand

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 RCSB
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Are they powerfold?

Yes. I don't know if they'll work in my truck. Not sure if other parts are needed to make them power fold. I really bought them for the color match and puddle lights.

OP
OP
89grand

89grand

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 RCSB
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks good, where did you get them from?
I got them from All Mopar Parts. I can't believe, or understand, why the passenger mirror is almost twice the price of the drivers side though. And that is the case everywhere that sells them.

Jimmy07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Yes. I don't know if they'll work in my truck. Not sure if other parts are needed to make them power fold. I really bought them for the color match and puddle lights.
Any chance you can stop by @Mpgrimm2 thread and post the part numbers of your mirrors, then he can update the known part numbers for that color of power folding mirrors? In that thread, you’ll also find all the info you need to get the power fold to work- https://www.ramforum.com/threads/diy-2013-18-19-classic-power-fold-mirror-upgrade-notes.147692/

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you want the power fold option to work you can easily do it. You will need a different door master switch with the power fold button and you will need to replace both door modules. Once you install the parts you just enable the power fold code with the Alfa tool and your done. You might not want or care about the power fold but wanted to mention it's easy to add.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
I got them from All Mopar Parts. I can't believe, or understand, why the passenger mirror is almost twice the price of the drivers side though. And that is the case everywhere that sells them.
thank you....probably because most people smash the passenger one pulling in/out of their garage...might as well pay more for them LOL

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
sorry, have the part numbers, adding on my to do list

OP
OP
89grand

89grand

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 RCSB
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I've added the part numbers for the mirrors in that mirror thread.

Purplert

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That magnum :). PRP paint code right? I picked up a mint set of textured powerfold, turn signals blah blah mirrors not long ago since I couldn’t seem to find the part# for these now I’m debating on selling those and picking up a painted set now or I may just remove the covers and send them off to JJ or somebody and have them painted. Or have them done locally hmmm.

OP
OP
89grand

89grand

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 RCSB
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That magnum :). PRP paint code right? I picked up a mint set of textured powerfold, turn signals blah blah mirrors not long ago since I couldn’t seem to find the part# for these now I’m debating on selling those and picking up a painted set now or I may just remove the covers and send them off to JJ or somebody and have them painted. Or have them done locally hmmm.

Yes, I believe the actual paint code is PRP. Later today I'll post a quick pic of the Magnum.