Inez 5/7 with Belltech 2” drop spring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Redlinehemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Right now I have the belltech 2/4 drop and plan on switching over to Inez 5/7. Does anyone know what would happen if I used the 2” front drop spring with the 5” drop arm to get a 7” drop in the front?

Probably a dumb question but I know there’s people who understand suspension components better than I do.

thanks!

Ramcharger60

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 crew cab sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There is not enough clearance. Some modifications would have to be done. First off would be shorter tires, probably less than 30" tall. Then removing the plastic inner fender liners and relocate wiring above them.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Redlinehemi

Redlinehemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There is not enough clearance. Some modifications would have to be done. First off would be shorter tires, probably less than 30" tall. Then removing the plastic inner fender liners and relocate wiring above them.

Ahhhh okay I see. Honestly not too much work to achieve that low of a drop. I wonder about alignment

Ramcharger60

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 crew cab sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ahhhh okay I see. Honestly not too much work to achieve that low of a drop. I wonder about alignment
With the IHC adjustable upper arms you should be able to align it. What would be a better setup is to use the 2in drop spindles with stock springs and IHC control arms

OP
OP
Redlinehemi

Redlinehemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
With the IHC adjustable upper arms you should be able to align it. What would be a better setup is to use the 2in drop spindles with stock springs and IHC control arms

Yea I thought about that too. My concern was if the wheel would poke too much to be able to tuck into the fender, I’ve heard the spindles push the wheel out a little bit