Introduction and Problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Limeffects

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello, first time Ram Forum user here. My girlfriend has recently bought a ram and I think our first Maintenance issue has risen, we filled up the tank yesterday and after running around town we park it at home and not too long after I get back to go start it. She has no fire, almost like it's out of gas. I threw some starter fluid to see if she would run and she did. Before I go ahead and start thinking of replacing the fuel pump. Is there anything that it also could be? I tried looking to see if it was a fuse or relay, but the fuel pump doesn't have one in the engine bay on my truck? Every truck I have has the relays with the fuses, but this case seems different. Anyway, if there is anyone with some wise words to share let me hear it.

Papa Red

Papa Red
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Welcome to the forum.

If you post your question/issue in the third generation section someone will chime in and possibly help you out. Good luck.

Red

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
Welcome buddy from Edmonton Alberta Canada if you turn the key on but don’t start it maybe see if you can hear the pump

OP
OP
Limeffects

Limeffects

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
She started today just from luck. Ran perfectly fine. Any ideas?