Level kit diff drop probelms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stan.m

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
so i have had two diff drop kits in my truck. I was taking precautions so that i wouldnt have 4x4 vibration with the level kit but ended up causing an even bigger head ache. I had a 3 inch level kit with a diff drop from truxxx. It created drives cv joint to bind. So then i ordered zone off road d48 kit without the uca's. Well the kit was being shipped my cv joint broke, so i got that fixed. Installed the diff drop it was a little bit shorter of a diff drop so i was hoping it would fix the binding and it did not. So then i read the zone offroad instructions and it says not to use anything other the the zone strut spacers with the diff drop, then i changed the strut spaces. I didnt think it was going to make a difference and it didnt. took the diff drop out and returned the diff to stock location and now no more binding.I have wasted about 500$ in parts and alot of my time... also i have a 2.5 inch level kit for sale if anyone is interested. and also have two .5 inch level kit, one is a strut spacer and the other is a preload spacer(zone offroad)