Leveled 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Coach L

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500
Engine
Hemi 6,1
which Ready lift did you use? or a different one?

2" FRONT LEVELING KIT WITH TUBULAR CONTROL ARMS

2" PRE-LOAD SPACER FRONT LEVELING KIT

Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Troutman561

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just did the preload spacers. The control arms were not necessary per the place that sold and installed for me.

Coach L

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500
Engine
Hemi 6,1
thanks for the quick response! I checked out two places by me. One place wanted to install the set you have and other one wants to a Rough Country leveling kit. Any thoughts or heard anything about the Rough County? First time truck owner and I have no clue. Currently I have stock wheels (275) and they said I could put on 33/11/50R20 Nitro's. Thoughts on that? Appreciate your time and thoughts

Puba08

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
thanks for the quick response! I checked out two places by me. One place wanted to install the set you have and other one wants to a Rough Country leveling kit. Any thoughts or heard anything about the Rough County? First time truck owner and I have no clue. Currently I have stock wheels (275) and they said I could put on 33/11/50R20 Nitro's. Thoughts on that? Appreciate your time and thoughts

Bilstein 5100’s in the front and be done with it. 2.1 or 2.8 height is up to you. You can always add a spacer In the rear if it isn’t perfectly level. You’ll have a better ride then the pucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Coach L

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500
Engine
Hemi 6,1
Thanks for all your assistance with this. With so much out there and my first truck I just wanted to make sure I was getting the best product possible

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

The stock 275/60/20 tires are basically already a 33x11/20. IMO that is still a good size with a leveling kit though.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Oh wait, this is 5th gens... your stock tires are a little smaller.

Silverbullet

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for all your assistance with this. With so much out there and my first truck I just wanted to make sure I was getting the best product possible
I’d say the best product possible would be the new Falcon kit or the Icon coilover kit. Unless you’re only after the look, then the bilstein 5100 is the way to go. I’d get new UCA though to take the stress off the upper ball joint.

Joe Genovese

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
without the control arm upgrade I was worried it puts the ball joints at a less then ok angle causing premature failure?

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
without the control arm upgrade I was worried it puts the ball joints at a less then ok angle causing premature failure?

Yep, pretty much. Depends on how high you go. Think I read about someone who had less than 20k miles on their new leveled half ton that was clanking away already.

Matt2019ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L hemi
I’d say the best product possible would be the new Falcon kit or the Icon coilover kit. Unless you’re only after the look, then the bilstein 5100 is the way to go. I’d get new UCA though to take the stress off the upper ball joint.
Is the new falcon kit out yet? If so where at?