Looking for someone with photoshop skills

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone willing to do a quick photoshop job for me? Curious to see what it would look like to have the ram head and bumper done in the paint code pfq, or f8 green. Also maybe one with just the ram head green. Ive got a pic of a car with the paint color im talking about as well.

20200226_231049.jpg

Screenshot_20200226-222422_Chrome.jpg

WY.Ram

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Anyone willing to do a quick photoshop job for me? Curious to see what it would look like to have the ram head and bumper done in the paint code pfq, or f8 green. Also maybe one with just the ram head green. Ive got a pic of a car with the paint color im talking about as well.

View attachment 196465

View attachment 196466
I'll knock that for You, shouldn't take too long. I'll have it done before You even read this, Unless You're awake at Wierd ass times like me, lol

I'll offer up a prediction and I'm gonna say 'bad ass', even if I botch the rendering. (I'll redo if it doesn't look good).

I covered the red on my Wagon, hood graphic and grill slats, In a very similar green vinyl and I dig it, Way better than the OE ho red that FCA chose.

ok, on it

I'll post in a bit

'16 PWagon with a badass Greene tune feed'n & Fire'n 6.4L 6spd // 5.13 AAM // 37" KM3, -24mm // DOR, Purple Cranium // CAI, ARH, Solo Mach44 // z36, EBC // Custom Graphics, AVS, 4% VLT // Morimoto, Rigid, Diode Dynamics // Alfa, Diablo //.................

Last edited:

WY.Ram

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Ok hopefully 3 wide isn't too big for effective viewing, I may have kept it too reflective, but I didn't know how you were thinking of making the color change happen, ie paint or vinyl. Nor your chosen finish matte, gloss, metallic, chrome bla bla. Subtle differences on a rendering like this, more significant when actually on the truck, something to consider more later if you do move forward, imo.
So there ya have it and if you do want a change and I have the time today let me know I'll give it a go.
coolio

F8 Green Truck Badge and Bumper.jpg

WY.Ram

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
uh Oh, Bad news for you, I see your from St Louis, So i'm going to have to take that Image down Unless You drive down a busy street in your neighborhood(city) and Yell out your window "Avalanche Rock, the Blues are sad". Gotta record it or it didn't happen. Actually, do that close to or at the St Louis Blues ice Arena and I'll do another 3 renderings at your request!! Lol

Priceless brother

Do that at their next home game and I'll do the color change on your bumper for you, no charge.

Here's a shot of grill, from red to green using 3m vinyl.

'16 PWagon with a badass Greene tune feed'n & Fire'n 6.4L 6spd // 5.13 AAM // 37" KM3, -24mm // DOR, Purple Cranium // CAI, ARH, Solo Mach44 // z36, EBC // Custom Graphics, AVS, 4% VLT // Morimoto, Rigid, Diode Dynamics // Alfa, Diablo //.................
5346c52386c3810a6c218f65911378ec.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kaw is the Law
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
@WY.Ram thanks for the render, I actually really like the look. Now to convince the wife...As for cheering for the Avalanche, cheering for anything with ties to Kroenke is grounds for being shanked around here and whoever gets me will just get a reward check or something. That being said, I fully believe the Avs and Blues are the only two teams with a real shot in the West this year. I feel the Avs were the biggest trade deadline losers though and should have seriously tried to get Lehner from Chicago. I am just glad we arent out East because the playoffs are going to be Thunderdome over there with a ton of loaded teams going at each other.