Lower ball joint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grtrnd1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi all. 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 4.7, 6 inch Rough Country RCX lift. 35-12.50-20. Bought the truck with 50 k on the odometer. Now has 63k. Put new MasterCraft MXTs on at 53 k and they are all 4 ready to be replaced. Had it lined up twice. Driver front wheel bearing went out and replaced with Moog bearing assembly. Tires were rotated twice during that 10k. I have now both bottom ball joints going out. Is Moog the best choice for ball joints as well. Has anyone else ate tires up in 10k. No hauling or towing at all. No off-road at all. Truck seems to wiggle around alot and feels like it's coming from the back. Acts squirly when hitting bumps or sinkholes in a highway. Feels like the rearend is on marbles. All sway bar and endlink bushings look ok. Doesn't seem to be loose or obvious crushed bushing. Any ideas. Just about done dealing with this shop telling ng me everything is fine. Not alot of choices where I'm located. Thanks in advance. Oh, also forgot I'm having a hard time keeping these wheels tight. Have to check them daily and always have at least one lugnut loose either on front or back.already broke one stud off the front trying to rotate the tires. Auto parts store said they don't carry it without ordering it and can't order it till they measure it. Need the truck everyday and can't leave it sit while parts are ordered. Any idea on what size stud it is. It's just factor 20 inch chrome clad wheels with a quarter inch spacer on the front. I'm suspecting that the cheap quarter inch non hubcentric spacer is my problem. Really wanting to upgrade to a 1 inch hubcentric spacer.

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would personally skip the spacers and just get a wheel with the proper offset. For a half ton with no weight it shouldn’t be chewing up tires that fast, could be a couple different issues with the front end.