Mevotech control arm, WTH is this?...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M0PAR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Okay, what is this fitting for that is screwed onto the arm itself? (not the zerk fitting on the ball joint). Can't find any explanation on it what so ever, thanks. It's not a grease able fitting, it's a closed end screwed in. Is it so I can add another zerk to grease the bushings?‍♂️♂️

321D781E-E07D-42C6-BE4D-CCFB1E655382.png

Last edited:

Fast69Mopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Okay, what is this fitting for that is screwed onto the arm itself? (not the zerk fitting on the ball joint). Can't find any explanation on it what so ever, thanks. It's not a grease able fitting, it's a closed end screwed in. Is it so I can add another zerk to grease the bushings?‍♂️♂️

View attachment 222596
My understanding from Mevotech is that is zerk in the side of the control arm is for trucks that have air ride in the front. That's the best explanation I received.

Cableman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
My stock arm has that too, i figured it was something they use to align it as it doesn't have a hole like a zerk.

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
As Fast69Mopar stated it's definitely the fitting for the height adjustment indicator trucks equipped with 4 corner air ride suspension.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
It's a ***** to see so I circled it, might still need to zoom in though. Pay no attention to the ****** toe spec this front suspension seems to have bwahaha.

dodge-ram-1500-featured.jpg