Might be saying goodbye to the Power Wagon.........for a Ford Tremor F350. Maybe.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowerPower

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Totally agree. I have white though. :)
I think the white is good, especially without the black stripe on the bottom. If pick the vehicle off the lot then you don't have a choice but if you're special ordering it then get a non gray scale color.

Also wanted to add, I highly recommend either the rear view camera mirror. It has a way better view then a mirror that looks through the back window. Should be standard on all cars, in my opinion. It's part of the safety group which is 2 grand so I get not wanting it.
The tailering groups is a must have. It's a little over a thousand dollars but it has the cargo camera, the 360 view camera, and the blinds spot monitoring. It would be nearly impossible for me to park at work with the 360 cameras.

UTAHPWRWGN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Trucks are tools. Buy the one that best does the jobs you have for it. All brands suck.

Last edited:

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi
i was pulling my new boat home from the dealer on saturday.i'm standing at the gas pump admiring how good the boat looks and some lady walks by and says "love the truck".red pearl power wagon.she didn't even notice the brand new 21 ft. boat.

OP
OP
thkbaron

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I flip flopped again. Wife made me. Kinda. We have plans to get a camper and now I’ll have fifth wheel options. Can’t do that in a wagon unfortunately. So at some point I’ll have suspension parts. All my fox and thuren stuff should have under 6000 thousand on it.

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I flip flopped again. Wife made me. Kinda. We have plans to get a camper and now I’ll have fifth wheel options. Can’t do that in a wagon unfortunately. So at some point I’ll have suspension parts. All my fox and thuren stuff should have under 6000 thousand on it.
wise choice the tremor looks a bit nicer than a power wagon and will handle big loads so much better. sure offroad it will maybe 10-20% less capable but towing and payload 100% better and how much are you really offroading in Minnesota? The offroad capability you can use on rare occasions but the towing and payload you could use everyday.

OP
OP
thkbaron

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Yeah it’s why I swapped. I don’t use a power wagon for it’s intended purpose. And I got the dual battery and bigger alternator on the tremor package so if I ever wanna add the winch I can. I do still agree the interior is way nicer on the ram.

392DevilDog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
So...why not just a regular RAM if your Powerwagon was never used?

Good luck with the ford...hope it gets you where you are going...that is the important part. And camping is important

OP
OP
thkbaron

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
The ride is ****** on a 1 ton ram compared to a Ford. Unless you go air suspension and don’t want to because of the cold climate I live in. I was told that by a ram dealer and a couple owners.

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Not sure where you live in Mn but my buddy just ordered a SD ford from ford dealership in Billings a week or so ago and looks like is already going to be here in November. He said he has been getting notification updates from Ford directly not the dealership. He got $3600 off msrp no funky fees. He went with the 7.3.

OP
OP
thkbaron

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
yeah that's about what I'm getting. And that is fast. I wonder how plain jane he ordered it. Mine isn't crazy expensive but it's not super plain either. It was a very hard decision to make. I love the power wagon but as stated earlier I don't use one for it's intended purpose but I did find myself venturing off the pavement every so often. I had all the options added to this one so if I decide to go with a winch I can just install it myself. I didn't want to order it with one because it's a dealer installed part and I didn't want some fk head taking the bumper off my brand new truck and ******** it up.

Attachments

• 65568085118__E567945A-4DFF-4AD0-9857-31323E3E66A7.HEIC.jpeg
    65568085118__E567945A-4DFF-4AD0-9857-31323E3E66A7.HEIC.jpeg
    116.4 KB · Views: 19

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What in the living hell does the black appearance package come with to get it up to $4000? I figured it was just the black badges and chrome delete. Wtf cost $4000?

BowerPower

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
What in the living hell does the black appearance package come with to get it up to $4000? I figured it was just the black badges and chrome delete. Wtf cost $4000?
I talked about that in one of my previous posts. It comes with black steps, black 20 inch wheels, all terrain tires, led head lights and chrome delete. Most of what you pay for is negated with the tremor package so they discount it $520. Lol its a rip off but looks so good.

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Ain't going to lie, that Tremor is a nice truck and it's on my radar (diesel not gas). Parked next to one in the parking lot the other day and it pretty much sealed the deal for me. Lol.

Keep us posted!

OP
OP
thkbaron

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
believe me I know. It's a total rip off. Only reason I did it was for the headlights and the black grille. Honestly none of the packages are worth the money they command. One big thing about ford is they know how to market to get you to spend money.

HuckleMonster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
I think the white is good, especially without the black stripe on the bottom. If pick the vehicle off the lot then you don't have a choice but if you're special ordering it then get a non gray scale color.

Also wanted to add, I highly recommend either the rear view camera mirror. It has a way better view then a mirror that looks through the back window. Should be standard on all cars, in my opinion. It's part of the safety group which is 2 grand so I get not wanting it.
The tailering groups is a must have. It's a little over a thousand dollars but it has the cargo camera, the 360 view camera, and the blinds spot monitoring. It would be nearly impossible for me to park at work with the 360 cameras.
Yep, I found one without the black stripe. Funny, I tried to order one and they said you couldn't get it w/o the stripe, even though there was one on the lot. Whatever.

I agree with the trailering group. I have the safety group too but can't get used to the camera mirror and leave it off. Plus I turn off the drunk driving mode (lane assist). I consider lane striping a suggestion and that thing keeps trying to steer me.

OP
OP
thkbaron

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Yep, I found one without the black stripe. Funny, I tried to order one and they said you couldn't get it w/o the stripe, even though there was one on the lot. Whatever.

I agree with the trailering group. I have the safety group too but can't get used to the camera mirror and leave it off. Plus I turn off the drunk driving mode (lane assist). I consider lane striping a suggestion and that thing keeps trying to steer me.
I don't know if the Fords come with that lcd rearview camera or not? I'm not getting all that trailering camera ****. I've been ok for 40 years I'll be ok for another.

Mallcrwlr3000

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My guy that helped my wife order mine said that lane assist was annoying af. Told her not to add it on because it would beep at you the entire time you were driving it. He told her the other half of that package slammed on your brakes for you if you parked to close to bushes. I'm glad she took his advice.

HuckleMonster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
I don't know if the Fords come with that lcd rearview camera or not? I'm not getting all that trailering camera ****. I've been ok for 40 years I'll be ok for another.
Ha ha. I only have one good eye so no depth perception. The cameras are must have for me from now on. This is the first truck I've had with all the cameras and I think its awesome. Have the single back up cameras in other trucks but the surround view is just so good.