Might be saying goodbye to the Power Wagon.........for a Ford Tremor F350. Maybe.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
Ha ha. I only have one good eye so no depth perception. The cameras are must have for me from now on. This is the first truck I've had with all the cameras and I think its awesome. Have the single back up cameras in other trucks but the surround view is just so good.
The front camera on the wagon came in handy for the first 20k as it took a while to get used to not being able to see over the hood.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The front camera on the wagon came in handy for the first 20k as it took a while to get used to not being able to see over the hood.
Even though you still cant see over the hood, you do start getting good at it bahahahaha

OP
OP
thkbaron

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Debating on canceling my tremor. I’ve heard of some 10 speed issues.

OP
OP
thkbaron

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Something about it didn’t quite sit right. I have to see if I want a new truck or not I guess.

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Buddy who works at a large dealership said lots 150's having tranny issues he said hd 7.3 are not coming back since the initial spark plug wire issue he has been a tech for over 40 years at same place. Said the explorers are terrible right now

OP
OP
thkbaron

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
First part of the review is that the box looks like an afterthought. The cab is nice. The mirrors are ugly and the interior isn't as nice as RAM. Can't imagine why I ordered it. haha

ramffml

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
That box is pretty nasty isn't it? I like the 100% front view of the F150 and F250, but as soon as slip around the side... the middle to the rear bumper is wrong somehow, like a painted cardbox with no muscle lines or anything resembling thoughtful design. Not a fan of those trucks either.

OP
OP
thkbaron

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
yeah it's a real shame. The front what what sold me on the tremor. With the black package. I was hoping the box would grow on me. Funny I ordered it in white but absolutely don't want a ram in white. The power wagon is a close one but I'm in the air on if i want a 3500 or another wagon.

retired

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I walk by a Tremor every day I think it is way better looking than my Power Wagon. I talked to my buddy again and ask how many 7.3 gassers he has come in for warranty work and he said none since they first came out.

crazy jerry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
there was a rash of 7.3 with bad plug wires. not sure if ford put a recall or tsb on it. plenty of videos and talk about it on forums

Fatbob Frank

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
I walk by a Tremor every day I think it is way better looking than my Power Wagon. I talked to my buddy again and ask how many 7.3 gassers he has come in for warranty work and he said none since they first came out.
I disagree.
I don't care for the look of the Tremor any more than any other Ford(Raptor excluded)
The thing Ford does right IMO they offer the Tremor package in an F150 or F250 so you have a choice.
If I could have gotten a 1500 Power Wagon with the 6.4L I would have...
The Rebel package is a start but still no PW...

ALRedneck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
yeah it's a real shame. The front what what sold me on the tremor. With the black package. I was hoping the box would grow on me. Funny I ordered it in white but absolutely don't want a ram in white. The power wagon is a close one but I'm in the air on if i want a 3500 or another wagon.
Traded my Wagon in on a 3500 DRW. I sure miss the PW but love the tow/payload ratings which made more since for me. I also bought a car as a DD so now I can shuffle vehicles around to leave them at the dealer for maintenance. So no more ******** from me about having to buy PUP online!

Travelin Ram

Reaction score
Somewhere in NA. Probably. We travel a lot.
Ram Year
Engine
Mine will be gone within a week. I finally succumbed to the temptation to check KBB and drive by a CarMax. They’ll pay me 6k more for this truck than I bought it for BRAND NEW 2 years ago. That is nuts. Of course it’s really just A happy accident in market timing.

I can add a few thousand and move laterally into a gas Tremor that’s 3 model years newer. Or throw a few more logs on the fire and get a diesel. Haven’t decided yet.

I’m hoping to find a dealer that will match their offer or come close with a trade in, that will save me a bunch in sales tax. But if not, I’ll take the cash and recycle it. I just don’t want to share it with the government if I don’t have to.

retired

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Buddy got his new Ford on sunday took exactly 2 months like he was told. It is beautiful. It is going to be tough not moving that way myself. He has had two rams in a row, the one he sold to get this was a 5.7 and the one before that was a ram 2500 diesel.

interior on the ford is very nice. He got the black package and body to me trumps my ram. He picked it up in Billings and drove home to Missoula ie 340 miles and said brutal head wind and drove 80mph and got 11mpg. 7.3 with 4.30 gears. He did get shorted two options that he ordered due to supply shortage heated steering wheel and all weather floor mats. He said ford reimbursed him the cost of those two items.