Molten Mango question solved

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pudge

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
Hemi 6.4
i
I put a photo in the 75 thread. Lol are you still thinking about changing the color? Get your money back and grab and anvil as it seems like there are at least a few unspoken for ones at dealers right now....

I know. I’ve thought of that. In Alberta there are about 8 Anvils listed now at various dealers ( not arrived yet, but in transit). One of them is closely configured like I want. My dealer might work it for me.

Robert fletcher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i

I know. I’ve thought of that. In Alberta there are about 8 Anvils listed now at various dealers ( not arrived yet, but in transit). One of them is closely configured like I want. My dealer might work it for me.
You may have to bypass your dealer on this one. From what I've heard inventory is more scarce and alot of dealers are not doing dealer trades. Think of yourself and what you want. Your not tradimg in anyways...there are anvils at dealers right now and airplane tickets are cheap! I've driven to Texas , flown to California..all over...for stupid trucks and cars..lol..you can still cancel and get a refund on deposit can't you? I'm not gonna lie the anvil looks absolutely sweet and even has me second guessing on molten orange!( I believe it was go mango all along as paint code suggests and they were just changing the name for the truck line) but wow..one of a kind.. probably won't be anvil again or orange....frig your dealer make yourself happy we only live once...

Pudge

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Except I’ve got a price that’s 17% off MSRP on a factory order and these PWs are rare enough here that I have a feeling all PWs on a lot are going to be sold closer to MSRP. I’ll do a little exploring though.

Robert fletcher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Except I’ve got a price that’s 17% off MSRP on a factory order and these PWs are rare enough here that I have a feeling all PWs on a lot are going to be sold closer to MSRP. I’ll do a little exploring though.
Maybe someone will match that? I'm in heaven cause I got the package for 5900$...saving around 6k on top of the deal...