Morimoto headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Michael

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The Morimoto's look great! I would love to have some of their headlights on my truck. A set of their taillights would be great too.

RamHemi2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 ram 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That’s not bad news brother that’s great news!!!!
I was afraid it wouldn’t be AS bright as HID :rocking:

I agree I mean if it’s as bright as HID that’s fine. How bright do you people want your dead lights. They still have to comply with DOT regulations or all the tickets will be coming your way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It will be nice when they are in trucks so we can see how the real world performance. I hope they do perform well.

Debagged, 20x9 Fuel Hostages +0, 295/65R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, Bilsteins at 2.8, weathertech mats, Tuftruck 1223's, Leer camper shell, lumber rack, DeeZee tailgate assist, a homemade platform for the floor in the back of the cab, Packrat toolbox, a UWS truck box, a bedrug tailgate rug and a bolt hitch lock.

Tahoebronco

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Have the Morimoto lights been released yet? I first saw them last year on the Headlight Revolution website; but they were pre-order only. I am willing to give them a try as both my stock headlights are misting up with moisture and I'm not very satisfied with the light output when compared to my 2005 BMW.

WilliamS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Id like to see them, might sell my factory Sport Black projectors and get them, but kinda need to see them!

OP
OP
Dejaclue

Dejaclue

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
A3A1B9C6-A8E1-4230-A006-7820C8472D59.jpeg Asked a question got an answer. Not sure if I like having to fuse tape.

OP
OP
Dejaclue

Dejaclue

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What was the question? Does it apply to newer trucks only? My 2013 quad doesn't have drl
I asked how having the factory drl on would affect the Morimoto lights. I asked on Morimoto’s website and the reply I got was from The Retrofit Source. I have the drl turned on so once these ship I’ll have to have them turned off by the dealer

chum

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ecodiesel
I asked how having the factory drl on would affect the Morimoto lights. I asked on Morimoto’s website and the reply I got was from The Retrofit Source. I have the drl turned on so once these ship I’ll have to have them turned off by the dealer
Use Alfaobd to turn it off yourself

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

chum

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ecodiesel
It cost $50. Same amount I would have to pay the dealer
Total it will cost $80 for the obdlink and $50 for the Alfa, one time and you can do a whole lot with it on your own when ever you need it. Just learned about this last month and I've set all my lighta to led and even did the powerfolding mirrors upgrade using alfa to activate it. Read about it in this forum "ALFAOBD". Game changer!

Kinetic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
$200?? Holy crap

That's what i said, checked several dealers in my area and they were all around $160 + tax, and some misc. "shop" fee of $25, never heard of that fee from a dealership before.

chum

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ecodiesel
ALFAOBD + LINKOBD MX and forget the dealer. Pays for it self and you have full control to turn on or off at anytime and while lot of other cool stuff.

chum

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ecodiesel
Ooops OBDLINK MX, sorry

Kinetic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
ALFAOBD + LINKOBD MX and forget the dealer. Pays for it self and you have full control to turn on or off at anytime and while lot of other cool stuff.

Will using it void the warranty though? And can the deal tell if you've used it? My truck has 3K on it so I'm not wanting to void any warranties just yet.