Net Audio Subwoofer Box - Single Tall Passenger Side 12"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saskwatch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Up for sale is my Net Audio Subwoofer box I was running in the truck before upgrading to a 2 - 12" ported Fox Acoustics box. This box could pass for brand new as it wasn't in the truck very long. I ended up upgrading from a single JL 12w6v3 to dual 12w6v3 to get a bit more output from the system. If you know Net Audio, you know the quality of this unit. Its worth mentioning that I did infact re-use the 1.5" seat spacers originally included with this box so the new buyer will have to either purchase new ones from Net Audio, or make their own as they are 100% required to use this box.

Link to the box: https://netaudio.com/product/2009-2018-dodge-ram-crew-cab-sub-box-single-tall-passenger-side/

Link to the required spacers: https://netaudio.com/store/product-...-up-crew-cab/6-seat-spacers-2013-up-crew-cab/

My sales pitch! LOL
- To all my Canadian friends, If you are located in Canada here is your chance to save HUGE on the shipping, duty and exchange rate it takes to get one of these into Canada. Your "down-time" for waiting for a box is greatly reduced since you don't have to wait for the box to be made and come to Canada. You would have to buy or make 1.5" seat spacers though.
- To all my American friends, if you are considering buying one of these near term here is your chance to save some time and money. You would have to buy or make 1.5" spacers though.

I am asking $250 USD + shipping. I can get decent rates with UPS (both in Canada and to the USA) so please message me for a detailed quote.

Net Audio 2.jpg

Net Audio 4.jpg

Net Audio 5.jpg

Net Audio 6.jpg

Net Audio 7.jpg

Last edited:

AK4900PA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
With the tall box and the seat lift is there any gap between the subwoofer and the seat? I already have the net audio seat spacers and was planning on using the low box because it looks as though the tall box would put the sub right up against the bottom of the seat. Seems like it would limit use to when there's no passengers and the seats folded up.

OP
OP
Saskwatch

Saskwatch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
With the tall box and the seat lift is there any gap between the subwoofer and the seat? I already have the net audio seat spacers and was planning on using the low box because it looks as though the tall box would put the sub right up against the bottom of the seat. Seems like it would limit use to when there's no passengers and the seats folded up.

This would depend on the driver that is used. When I had the 12w6 in there with the JL Speaker grille, there was minimal space between the grill and the bottom of the seat but there was room between the Rest of the box and the seat.

I’m not sure I fully understand your question about limited use when the seat is folded up. Regardless of the box used (low or tall) there’s going to be a box stuffed in your well...the tall being a bit taller than the short.

regal81455

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
He's worried about excursion ( ie sub hitting bottom of seat ) while the seat is in the down position, which in turn would limit the use to only when the seat is in the up position...

OP
OP
Saskwatch

Saskwatch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
He's worried about excursion ( ie sub hitting bottom of seat ) while the seat is in the down position, which in turn would limit the use to only when the seat is in the up position...

Ahh yes, makes sense. This never crossed my mind since the 12w6 didn’t hit the seat

regal81455

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Wasn't tryin' to be smarty pants, hope you didn't say to yourself - and who da fug is this guy...:flipthebird::dogpile::happy160:

OP
OP
Saskwatch

Saskwatch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Wasn't tryin' to be smarty pants, hope you didn't say to yourself - and who da fug is this guy...:flipthebird::dogpile::happy160:

Not at all. I wasn’t looking at it from all angles.

Ultimately it would depend a lot on the driver and grill combo (optional) going in to determine if it would hit the bottom of the seat. A 12w6 and the factory grill is a pretty beefy patty all said and done and it still wasn’t hitting on my seat when folded down.

AK4900PA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD

Maybe I didnt word it as well as I could have, but this is exactly what I was referring too. I've been trying to decide between a 10" sub in the low enclosure or the 12" version in the tall enclosure. I would prefer a 12", but I don't want the sub slapping the seat bottom if it's being played while the seat is down. The sub I'm looking at has 4mm more xmax than the 12W6.

AK4900PA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
I don't suppose I could get you to measure the enclosure for me. I just need to know how much it sticks up above the lip of the storage bin. Thanks.

OP
OP
Saskwatch

Saskwatch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I don't suppose I could get you to measure the enclosure for me. I just need to know how much it sticks up above the lip of the storage bin. Thanks.

I just measured and it’s a wee bit over 3”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zwingsterboss