New Direct-Fit mufflers found!!! Aero Exhaust!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VelocityC6Z

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Here are the videos.

Cold start stock for comparison.

Cold start with AT3030XL.

I would say the recording on my iPhone is fairly accurate as it sounds. It's missing a little of the bass/deep note of the exhaust from the Aero exhaust.

blackbetty14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT/Etorque
Def more throaty. Prob alittle too much on tip in like its alittle poppy.

side note your tips are down quite a bit after the install, makes me think the hangers on the muffler are a bit too long or you don’t have the tail pipes adjusted correctly at the muffler. Do they have the locking tabs/slots like the stocker?

VelocityC6Z

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You're correct, and the hangers on the mufflers needed adjusted some, it took some patience to get them even, height wise.

I wasn't too concerned with getting them up higher since I'll be doing a 3" body in a couple months when I can drive to my other house with a decent garage. Then I'll have to start over again.

But I did have to hit the stock hangers and the muffler with a torch here to bend them to get it lined up like it currently is.

Last edited:

Joshua Collins

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 & 2023
Engine
6.7 & 5.7

airbornexvii

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
I just wanted to share this with my fellow members. I stumbled across these today and thought I would let others know.... I am familiar with Aero mufflers as I ran the AT3030XL on my 2003 Hemi for awhile. These mufflers were the RAGE back then...

https://aeroexhaust.com/c-1389211-systems-kits.html
Had one i'm My old truck 2gen 1500 Sport '00 5.2 v8 ( no longer with me) and i was in love with the sound of it. I still got the "Aero" and planning to get it installed on My new Warlock 21 3.6 v6. Hopefully it sounds as good like the V8.