New Tires - Goodyear Wrangler UltraTerrain AT!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So, it was finally time to replace the factory Transforce AT's. After looking for months, reading, researching, checking prices, and driving myself nuts, I went with the new Goodyear Wrangler Ultraterrain AT in 275/65/20.

These are a new tire specifically made for Discount Tire/America's Tire. They are more or less a milder version of the Duratracs, and much quieter. I honestly can't even hear them at all. I don't know how long they will last, as they are soft, but for the price I thought I'd try them.

So far, after a few days I love them. Haven't towed the 5th wheel yet, but will be next weekend.
View attachment 146977 View attachment 146978 View attachment 146979 View attachment 146980

Welp, hows the tires holding up? I just ordered a set for my 1500 work truck.

OP
OP
Mountaineer83

Mountaineer83

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Welp, hows the tires holding up? I just ordered a set for my 1500 work truck.

So far so good. I have about 20k on them. They haven't been rotated as I've been really bad about that lately due top multiple reasons. I figure I have at least half tread left on them. They have gotten a little louder, but that could be attributed to not rotating.

I still love the way they look though. They will be a contender again when the tone come .

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357