Off-Road Flatbed design

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Gotcha. Will your transfer case bolt up or will you need an adapter? Or plan on buying a different one?

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Gotcha. Will your transfer case bolt up or will you need an adapter? Or plan on buying a different one?
Also…the electronics….theres soooooo much of it in these things, what needs to be done to make it “happy”?

ThunderMug95

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
As a survivor of doing my body lift from the floor….very jealous…never again
Hahahahahah.

6 years ago i installed white knuckle sliders on my power wagon, by myself, on my garage floor. They are getting rough, so last week i took them off to get them blasted and painted/powdercoated. I pulled them off the truck on a lift…and now im scared to put them back on because it was such a fawker to get them off. I might try it on the floor again just for old time sake.

ThunderMug95

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hahahahahah.

6 years ago i installed white knuckle sliders on my power wagon, by myself, on my garage floor. They are getting rough, so last week i took them off to get them blasted and painted/powdercoated. I pulled them off the truck on a lift…and now im scared to put them back on because it was such a fawker to get them off. I might try it on the floor again just for old time sake.
Its absolutely grueling. Everything went pretty good with the front half. Cab was easy. It was the bed that gave me fits.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Its absolutely grueling. Everything went pretty good with the front half. Cab was easy. It was the bed that gave me fits.
Floor jack with a long 4X4 on the saddle of the jack and stick the 4X4 on one of the boxes crossmembers Craig,and jack the box up,that's the way i've did a few body lifts years ago,lol

ThunderMug95

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Floor jack with a long 4X4 on the saddle of the jack and stick the 4X4 on one of the boxes crossmembers Craig,and jack the box up,that's the way i've did a few body lifts years ago,lol
Yeah, thats what ai did, but it sucked. Especially trying to get the gauled bolts out. I have near zero rust on my truck too. Torquing bolts laying on your back arrggghhh

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Yeah, thats what ai did, but it sucked. Especially trying to get the gauled bolts out. I have near zero rust on my truck too. Torquing bolts laying on your back arrggghhh
3 ugga dugga's is bolt torque on a body lift,lol