ordered from Moes...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tlizilani

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
...Just now, time to impatiently await my package.

I got the 24" Mufflex and a Vararam. I really really wanted the ported TB too but I'll have to wait for that. Bummer.

I will keep anyone interested updated.

09SMOKINHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Awesome man.... seems like you are as impatient as me :D

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

OP
OP
T

tlizilani

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Gonna be a long couple days, hopefully it's here Friday so I can install this weekend.

TXCMark

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I got the 24" from Moe's as well, sounds great, deep and mellow, minimal drone on the highway. Enjoy!

ramittome

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Haha! Yeah, my truck is only 2 months old and already has a Vararam, Full Boar muffler, Bakflip bed cover, and hash stripes, and I have wheels and 2/4 drop sitting in my garage waiting for a day off so I can get them installed.

Congrats on the purchase!

OP
OP
T

tlizilani

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I got the 24" from Moe's as well, sounds great, deep and mellow, minimal drone on the highway. Enjoy!

Sweet, that's exactly what I'm looking for. No need to disturb the neighbors when I head to work at 5am.

Haha! Yeah, my truck is only 2 months old and already has a Vararam, Full Boar muffler, Bakflip bed cover, and hash stripes, and I have wheels and 2/4 drop sitting in my garage waiting for a day off so I can get them installed.

Congrats on the purchase!

Thanks, my truck is about 4 months old, I'll be getting more mods. Slowly but surely.

Arctic-Rodz

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Awesome... youre gonna want to open that hood a lot more just to look at it!

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
...Just now, time to impatiently await my package.

I got the 24" Mufflex and a Vararam. I really really wanted the ported TB too but I'll have to wait for that. Bummer.

I will keep anyone interested updated.
I'm in the same situation, the pennies in my piggy bank don't multiply fast enough to support my Mod habit.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Your Vararam shipped late last night, so you will have that by the weekend. We only had the 14" and 18" Mufflex kits in stock here, so that will be coming direct from Mufflex. I will email that tracking number to you later this afternoon.

Hemi_Express2013

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I know what you mean. Ordered Moes 87mm TB couple of nights ago. Wont be here till tues. It almost hurts. BD Hemi plus tuner comes Thursday, Volant CAI w Power Core filter and Ram air snorkel(hope that's not a piece of crap) comes in the beginning of Sept. All in time to see how each works separately. Next on the plate is 24" Mufflex, ARP long tubes, and a Cam. Then more things from there. New TC would help and 180 T-state definitly. Already done the Mopar SS wheel to wheel 5 inch ovals, Mopar molded mud guards, BAK Flip HD T cover, Mopar Gas Cap, Billet Sig catch can, Ram SS sill covers, Mopar SS pedal covers, and GT Neoprean? custom seat covers . Keep us informed guys because you've given me plenty of ways to spend money. I like it...

Attachments

• IMAG0052 (1).jpg
    IMAG0052 (1).jpg
    98 KB · Views: 42
OP
OP
T

tlizilani

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Your Vararam shipped late last night, so you will have that by the weekend. We only had the 14" and 18" Mufflex kits in stock here, so that will be coming direct from Mufflex. I will email that tracking number to you later this afternoon.

Sweet! That's good to hear man.

OP
OP
T

tlizilani

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
No delivery today. Major bummer, looks like install will have to be next weekend.

Kelli25

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have the same muffler. Im super happy with it. As previously stated, its just enough attack, with no drone. IMO, just right. And if/when you get headers, it sounds even better. :)

And you made a good choice buying from Moe's. Best customer service ever.

Enjoy your truck! Its gonna sound sooo gooood. Soon.

OP
OP
T

tlizilani

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I have the same muffler. Im super happy with it. As previously stated, its just enough attack, with no drone. IMO, just right. And if/when you get headers, it sounds even better. :)

And you made a good choice buying from Moe's. Best customer service ever.

Enjoy your truck! Its gonna sound sooo gooood. Soon.

Man I can't wait, longest weekend ever. Might have to take leave just to install Lol

OP
OP
T

tlizilani

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Vararam got delivered today. The directions say for 09-12 and I have a 2013. Will this be a problem??

I won't actually get around to install until Wednesday which I should have the mufflex as well.

OP
OP
T

tlizilani

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I'm more concerned about the Vararam, on the directions it states its 09-12.

Mufflex hasn't arrived yet but I'm sure there won't be problems with that.

Etroze86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You should be good to go engine and fittings are pretty darn close to the same. Only fitment issues I have seen are with the S&B system.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
You are fine on the Vararam. They have not made a revised set of instructions for the 2013's yet, but everything installs the same. Only differences between the 09-12 kit and the 2013 kit is that the front wing has a notch cut into it on the passenger side, and the red coupler under the filter tray is 4.5" on the 09-12 and 5.5" on the 2013 kit. Everything else is identical.