Pac-Brake Oil Filter Relocation Kit

andymax

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
ordered...thanks for the great write up! I bet DDP will wonder why there's a run on these kits.

DDP Motorsports

Reaction score
Ram Year
Thanks so much for tagging us! Very blessed to have earned your business. I am slowly trying to get on more forums as the funds allow and i saw an order come through stating they found us from this site so i decided to stop in and check it out! I have been wondering why there was an uptick on sales with this product. Hence why i finally ordered about 10 kits as we kept selling a few kits every month lol.

Glad we can help and can't thank everyone enough for the business and the awesome recommendation!

Clayton

clifhngr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Now just put one of these on your hoses:
Blue of course.. I just did the same thing with my filter relocation, but used a different product. Also put the Furmoco on at the same time. Changing oil should now be a pleasant experience... Nice job..
hose seperator.jpg

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Now just put one of these on your hoses:
Blue of course.. I just did the same thing with my filter relocation, but used a different product. Also put the Furmoco on at the same time. Changing oil should now be a pleasant experience... Nice job..
View attachment 493687
Where did you get that?

caulk04

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ok, you guys need to buy up the last 4 of my trans thermostat eliminators now. This kit looks perfect and I have an oil change coming up real soon... So I had to buy it.

Justin33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So this it for a Cummins or am I analyzing way to much on their page?