pics of Rams in use.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MT Hillbilly

MT Hillbilly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
And every now and then , just play, judging from the last pic. It is a power wagon after all!!
How do you like the ram box's, would you buy them again?

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
And every now and then , just play, judging from the last pic. It is a power wagon after all!!
How do you like the ram box's, would you buy them again?

Absolutely love them. I would not really want a truck without them again. However, I am not much of a topper guy. If you are a topper guy, the ramboxes obviously are not for you.

My only complaints about the ramboxes; aesthetically, I like the cleaner look of a box without ramboxes. Also, the fit/finish of them leave a little to be desired. While mine have not given me too much of an issue, I have read horror stories of the covers peeling off and the doors leaving large gaps when fully closed. And one other thing is the fact that it is fairly easy to ding/scratch the side of the truck while getting stuff in and out.

OP
OP
MT Hillbilly

MT Hillbilly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Absolutely love them. I would not really want a truck without them again. However, I am not much of a topper guy. If you are a topper guy, the ramboxes obviously are not for you.

My only complaints about the ramboxes; aesthetically, I like the cleaner look of a box without ramboxes. Also, the fit/finish of them leave a little to be desired. While mine have not given me too much of an issue, I have read horror stories of the covers peeling off and the doors leaving large gaps when fully closed. And one other thing is the fact that it is fairly easy to ding/scratch the side of the truck while getting stuff in and out.

I used to haul my construction tools over the sides ALL the time, so know it is easy to ding scratch the sides with out them too!! especially if you have a tool belt on, with hammer etc, swinging from it. Camper shell, not a problem, but have wondered about hauling four wheelers, etc. might be a VERY tight fit?

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I used to haul my construction tools over the sides ALL the time, so know it is easy to ding scratch the sides with out them too!! especially if you have a tool belt on, with hammer etc, swinging from it. Camper shell, not a problem, but have wondered about hauling four wheelers, etc. might be a VERY tight fit?

Yea, would definitely be tight. You can fit a full 4x8 sheet of plywood in there, but there isnt much extra room at all.

Maligator

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hem 5.7
Family days at the beach..38fb87ba7eaedce3f2023db77b54b70c.jpg9d6b2c1c460ae3853c11c564a62bac2c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
Literally the only load my truck tows... and literally the only way my car sees a freeway hahahah
4d6e15228aef2c50df2574f6b581ff32.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Maligator

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hem 5.7
Literally the only load my truck tows... and literally the only way my car sees a freeway hahahah
4d6e15228aef2c50df2574f6b581ff32.jpg

Makes me miss my EvoX
e7d0873bf3e24e1f51e3097b211c5c1e.jpg

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
Makes me miss my EvoX
e7d0873bf3e24e1f51e3097b211c5c1e.jpg

Awesome picture!
One of my students bought an EVO and dropped another 15k into it. He asked if he could Dyno it... I said sure, Lab Tech! Go dyno that thing! It ended up 500 HP. Oh and a pic of my truck in use. :)

Fk9Plsj.png
Is that a mustang dyno? Or dynojet? Just ask because that car sounds like it's on the stock exhaust manifold, and 500whp is a pretty decent amount for these cars.

500whp is where I'm at now with a built motor, big turbo and ethanol. I'm on a mustang dyno though[emoji28]
(Full pull starts at about 0:40 secs in)

Mike Murphy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Deleted
Engine
Deleted
Awesome picture!Is that a mustang dyno? Or dynojet? Just ask because that car sounds like it's on the stock exhaust manifold, and 500whp is a pretty decent amount for these cars.

500whp is where I'm at now with a built motor, big turbo and ethanol. I'm on a mustang dyno though[emoji28]
(Full pull starts at about 0:40 secs in)

Its a DynoJet and his car is also using ethanol, when I get to my office tommorrow I will try to find the print out.

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
Its a DynoJet and his car is also using ethanol, when I get to my office tommorrow I will try to find the print out.
Ethanol is the best thing that has happened for car guys in a long time lol.

I need to find a dynojet close by so I can get some higher numbers, and make my E-peen a couple inches bigger hahaha

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
One of my students bought an EVO and dropped another 15k into it. He asked if he could Dyno it... I said sure, Lab Tech! Go dyno that thing! It ended up 500 HP. Oh and a pic of my truck in use. :)

Fk9Plsj.png

The tooner trailer looks like shes ready for a good rip down the highway lol