Plasti Dip Suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RedRamIt

RedRamIt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L 360ci V8 Magnum
2012-06-14_18-40-52_468.jpg
Used only half a can for the grill, finished yesterday
Looks sick man, love the billet style grill too.

Codes, just get someone to chop you some images with black bumpers and if you like it go ahead and get spray on bed liner, or herculiner..Much easier :)

I don't understand why they have an age limit on Plastidip...from what I understood the age restriction was because of grafitti and stuff? Who would be stupid enough to grafitti with plastidip? It's too expensive for that!

RYAN66

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
yeah I think there is an age on all spray paints. guess it saved me 20 bucks.

I have since decided to herculine the rockers, and get some pocket fender flares and line them to, hopefully it turns out good.

OP
OP
RedRamIt

RedRamIt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L 360ci V8 Magnum
I want to herculine my rockers and get pocket fender flares as well, but they are pretty pricey, are they not?

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
think I'm gonna go pick up a can or two of plastidip tomorrow :p

Tapatalk Addict

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Stupid graffiti people. They need to ban only certain types of spray paints. Like who would do graffiti with duplicolor color match at like $8 for a little can? Or like you said plastidip? Hooray for having to have my mom or somebody in my truck club to come with me to blackout my badges or fix messed up paint spots on my mustang. Some laws make no sense

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Stupid graffiti people. They need to ban only certain types of spray paints. Like who would do graffiti with duplicolor color match at like $8 for a little can? Or like you said plastidip? Hooray for having to have my mom or somebody in my truck club to come with me to blackout my badges or fix messed up paint spots on my mustang. Some laws make no sense

I thought it was more because of kids getting high off of it. But still, I know how you feel. You cant even buy stuff like super glue or sharpies unless youre 18

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Idk about the getting high part cause I can buy 3m adhesive remover which does the same stuff as far as getting high. But yeah it sucks

SmokedRam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
LOL Garner, you're not old enough to even remember when huffing was as common as say **** use.

SmokedRam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I don't think most of us in this thread are lol

Yeah, true. It was rumored that gold paint was the best to huff...(no, I've never done it) People would get a small paper bag, spray the paint in there and put it to their face and huff the hell out of it. LOL...freakin *******

OP
OP
RedRamIt

RedRamIt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L 360ci V8 Magnum
Get you real high killin your brain cells :********:

RYAN66

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
I want to herculine my rockers and get pocket fender flares as well, but they are pretty pricey, are they not?

yeah, like 400 for the flares, and 100 for the can of herculiner. Hopefully it will be worth it though since the flares will help keep **** in the wheel wells and the bed liner will be tougher so my rockers wont chip like they are no from rocks hitting them, to many gravel roads.

OP
OP
RedRamIt

RedRamIt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L 360ci V8 Magnum
yeah, like 400 for the flares, and 100 for the can of herculiner. Hopefully it will be worth it though since the flares will help keep **** in the wheel wells and the bed liner will be tougher so my rockers wont chip like they are no from rocks hitting them, to many gravel roads.

The 100 for the herculiner I can do, but 400 for fender flares, dang I only wish. =p
It'd be worth it in your case though, if you live on a farm or something it'd be a good investment.
My rockers are chipped to from gravel, that's why I wan't to at least do some sort of bedlining on them

RYAN66

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
The 100 for the herculiner I can do, but 400 for fender flares, dang I only wish. =p
It'd be worth it in your case though, if you live on a farm or something it'd be a good investment.
My rockers are chipped to from gravel, that's why I wan't to at least do some sort of bedlining on them

Yeah my birthday is next week so I'm hoping for a little help from the family on that part.

But I take a lot of dirt and gravel roads to go riding my atv, the one is 5 miles in and you can hear the rocks being thrown up by the tires. I cringe at every little ding I hear.

OP
OP
RedRamIt

RedRamIt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L 360ci V8 Magnum
Hell, that happens on half of the crap paved roads here to me.

Anyways, happy early birthday bro

OP
OP
RedRamIt

RedRamIt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L 360ci V8 Magnum
Pocket style fender flares on stock height 2nd gen 2wd..yay or nay?
I really like the way they look but Idk how it would look on MY truck.
Planning to upgrade to larger tires, at some point.

OP
OP
RedRamIt

RedRamIt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L 360ci V8 Magnum
No problem man.

The only thing I worry about is them looking ******** until I get new tires that fill up the fenders a little more. They are really practical, just wondering if I really wanna start saving for some :crazy: