Post Lifted Performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheelsmc4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new to this post any advice is appreciated Lifted 2015 1500 V6 3.6 3.21 gear with 4.5" maxtrac suspension lift 315/70/17 with aftermarket 17" wheels . Question is what other changes needed regarding transmission shifting as close to stock as possible ? Do i change gears, add performance chip, calibrate odometer ...... the truck does ride at higher RPM on the highway feels like the transmission doesn't shift in to 8 th gear ??

Thanks JMC

kurek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you haven't calibrated the speedometer the transmission and engine controllers won't be working from the correct data.

Changing gears would be ideal but very costly and really not necessary. Get a tire size correction tool or DIY it with alphaobd and see where that puts you. Then later if you still choose to change gears the tool will let you update that as well.

RedSRT4Me

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC Sport
Engine
new to this post any advice is appreciated Lifted 2015 1500 V6 3.6 3.21 gear with 4.5" maxtrac suspension lift 315/70/17 with aftermarket 17" wheels . Question is what other changes needed regarding transmission shifting as close to stock as possible ? Do i change gears, add performance chip, calibrate odometer ...... the truck does ride at higher RPM on the highway feels like the transmission doesn't shift in to 8 th gear ??

Thanks JMC

4.56 gears asap with LSD if it didn't come from the factory

OP
OP
W

wheelsmc4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thank you for the link once I purchase and install I will post the results !!