Power Wagons ... Post em up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrTron

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 PW
Engine
Hemi 6.4
The recon grapps…let us know how you like them !
So far, definitively an improvement over the Duratracs. A lot quieter and the truck tracks better, meaning less steering correction is necessary to keep it in lane. It's still a bit worse than my 1500, but that was to be expected.

Haven't driven them in the rain yet, but dry performance is very good.

DrTron

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 PW
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I guess if someone is more into off-road, they might work there. I just have to find someone who wants them :)

UTAHPWRWGN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
@UTAHPWRWGN you continually deliver great pictures of your adventures with your PW as the star. Your photos keep me loving my PW. Thanks!

Thanks. Once upon a time I was almost famous for pressing buttons on cameras and ****. I know my truck is ridiculous, but at least I use it.

buckeyexx

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Nice let the spending begin lol
I know thats right! I have a problem and I can never leave anything alone. It came with a new set of 35x12.50 hankook dynapro at2's. So at least I dont need that right now.
Already changed the oil to redline and the front and rear differential fluids to amsoil severe duty and next is the transmission fluid. Switching the trans pan to one with a drain plug for easy draining. Front and rear brakes to power stop Z36 pads on order and the list will go on and on.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I know thats right! I have a problem and I can never leave anything alone. It came with a new set of 35x12.50 hankook dynapro at2's. So at least I dont need that right now.
Already changed the oil to redline and the front and rear differential fluids to amsoil severe duty and next is the transmission fluid. Switching the trans pan to one with a drain plug for easy draining. Front and rear brakes to power stop Z36 pads on order and the list will go on and on.
Haaaa those are all on my list too.

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi
quick question: how long did it take for you all to lose the winch cable pull strap ? i just noticed it was gone.no idea when.