Ram fellas out there watching the game??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Paluby

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Who's watching the game and who are you rooting for??

OP
OP
Paluby

Paluby

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Me too haha. Caught bits and pieces so far this season but this will be my first full game.

OP
OP
Paluby

Paluby

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Man...just had to bring up Alabama haha jokes. I love the football player's celly after they sack or get a TD. It's so much more ****** than a hockey player after scoring a goal.

that white kid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I want Peyton to get another ring but at the same time I want my boy Cam to win also so I'm split lol

H1Chester

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
NFL, blah. My weekends are "free" between NCAA FB Championship and Daytona 500.

Rustycowl69

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 ram 3500
Engine
V10
hate the deflator Brady, Bellicheat, and the rest of the Patriots. Don't care for Cam Newton, either. So I guess Broncos & cards, by default.

Joe w.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 5.2l
Glad the Broncos won even though I am not a Peyton Manning fan. But I think Carolina will win it all

atc06jh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Glad to see a Volunteer QB making it to SB 50! Go Broncos! Wishing the Cardinals could step it up on defense, but I'm guessing that Scam Newton will also make it to SB 50....

Informal

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Cards ripped my heart out again... I think it was easier being a Cardinal fan when you could start talking about who the next #1 pick would be after week 6 or so.

Really thought this could be our year, Carson just collapsed under the pressure.

danam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Dodge Ram 4WD SLT Quad Cab
Engine
4.7l
If you all think your heart was broken I am a Cleveland Browns fan. LOL

I don't know all about that Patriots hatred but what I do know is when people start running around talking about the Patriots cheating they wreak havoc on the league. Sort of like a payback. I think the best policy is not to get that team pissed off the coaching staff or the quarterback.

But now that they have lost I don't know who I go for in the Super Bowl I like Cam and I like Peyton to get another ring before he retires so it's a toss up.

Informal

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you all think your heart was broken I am a Cleveland Browns fan. LOL

I don't know all about that Patriots hatred but what I do know is when people start running around talking about the Patriots cheating they wreak havoc on the league. Sort of like a payback. I think the best policy is not to get that team pissed off the coaching staff or the quarterback.

But now that they have lost I don't know who I go for in the Super Bowl I like Cam and I like Peyton to get another ring before he retires so it's a toss up.

I hate Cam, if he was a Cardinal.. He would be my favorite, but he's not.

I know he's a good guy, does a lot for his community...AND (IMO) he's probably the best athlete in the NFL.. I mean... The SOB runs like a fullback, and can fire a laser shot 40 yards downfield with a flick of his wrist... I absolutely hate the way he showboats on every (even marginally successful) play.

Every first down/ TD looks like it's the first one he has ever had as a pro.

To quote Val Kilmer (as Doc Holiday) "Yep.. I'm sure of it... I hate him."

That being said.... I'm rooting for them in the SB.... Time for some of the "have-nots" to have the sun shine on their ass IMO.

Tyler Cooke

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm finally gonna be happy for either team to win this year. But more than anything happy that baby Brady won't be there

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 19

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demon Hunter 441