Scratches black gloss wheels - fixes ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

golfinds

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ecodiesel
Need some help folks. My wheels ate a curb while making a u-turn. Scratched up my wheel pretty my good. Any recommendations for a fix to hide the abrasions? Gloss black paint maybe with a thin brush ? Thank in advance for feedback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
G

golfinds

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ecodiesel
Need some help folks. My wheels ate a curb while making a u-turn. Scratched up my wheel pretty my good. Any recommendations for a fix to hide the abrasions? Gloss black paint maybe with a thin brush ? Thank in advance for feedback

Moto metal wheels. Pic attached 0583a5d6ea4103d86ad8710bf149f605.jpg

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Where I live there is a company called wheel doctor, they come to you and fix them right there where your at in there custom van/spray booth. I had them do the gloss gunmetal F sport wheels on my wife's IS that she curbed super bad, was even missing metal and gouged deep and all and when they were done you'd never know anything happened. Just something to look into. If I remember correctly I paid 200 for both wheels to be done. Honestly dont know how they did it, but however they did it it was flawless I could not see where the damage ever was after.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk