Spark plug wire chewed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2018 Hemi

Reaction score
I had a chipmunk chew one of my electrical wires that a believe go to a spark plug. I am use to the regular plug wires and not these. I separated the wires and and taped each one separately than wrapped it back up. It wasn’t chewed through all the way just on the sides. Truck runs fine, can this be replaced separately and how do you do it, can’t find any information on it. 2018 Ram 2500 6.4. Thanks for any help

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I had a chipmunk chew one of my electrical wires that a believe go to a spark plug. I am use to the regular plug wires and not these. I separated the wires and and taped each one separately than wrapped it back up. It wasn’t chewed through all the way just on the sides. Truck runs fine, can this be replaced separately and how do you do it, can’t find any information on it. 2018 Ram 2500 6.4. Thanks for any help
Your description was vague and you didn't include any pics. You aren't even sure it's a plug wire that was damaged.
Please post pics of the damaged wires and you might get more help with this.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
OP
OP

2018 Hemi

Reaction score
How do you totally delete yourself from this forum I don’t need the BS when I ask for help and can’t figure how to do it, like posting a photo. Thanks administrator

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
How do you totally delete yourself from this forum I don’t need the BS when I ask for help and can’t figure how to do it, like posting a photo. Thanks administrator
Your description was vague and you didn't include any pics. You aren't even sure it's a plug wire that was damaged.
Please post pics of the damaged wires and you might get more help with this.

You can't be serious lol ... even a moderator said please post pictures of the damaged wires and instead of asking him for help on how to post pictures which if you have an avatar you should know how to do, you decide to throw a temper T ?

On another thread because someone didn't answer, you got mad too ... come on homie what kind of childish behaviour is that? ... 99% of the people here are super helpful and will do whatever they can to help anyone out, just because you didn't get an answer or reply doesn't mean people don't want to help you out.... patience goes a long ways ... ...

We have no idea what wires these chipmunks chewed on your truck and without a picture we can't help you out, simple as that ... if you don't know how to post pictures ask for help, we are all grown Men on these forums, we give each other **** all the time ... but I see that some, you just can't joke with all poke fun at ... must be that "Generation Z" mentality ....

OP
OP

2018 Hemi

Reaction score
I don’t get mad, I just know from many years of experience when your dealing with a loose goose who doesn’t have a clue. Real vehicles had spark plug wires But you probably would not know what they are. Like you said homie it’s a generation thing