Strictly the 4x4 lowering thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Midnight Storm

One Badass Ram
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I need to fix the camber on my truck. Going to have to pull the trigger on ihc kit, is there anything that should/must be added for a 4wd crew cab or is it going to be safe to run? I’ve already get airlifter bags
Judging by your profile pic, it’s going to look incredible! What’s causing your camber to be out?

6speed4.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It pulls my info up but has a bunch of generic options that I don’t have. Like the sheet says 3:21 gears but I have 3:92s. No mention of the addition ride height.
Just like the window sticker, all the basic trim specific features are listed first
The optional equipment listed next supersedes the standard equipment listed first
Raised ride height is listed on my sheet almost at the end of optional equipment
Curious, your 3.92 gears are listed in the optional equipment?

brow1485

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just like the window sticker, all the basic trim specific features are listed first
The optional equipment listed next supersedes the standard equipment listed first
Raised ride height is listed on my sheet almost at the end of optional equipment
Curious, your 3.92 gears are listed in the optional equipment?
Gears are not. 3.92 is listed on the sticker though

6speed4.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Strange
This was a incredible tool that I used to cut through all the dealerships errors and omissions on their vehicle listings
Not sure if the link is a Canadian thing...

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine

Should be a sticker on the bottom side drivers axle tube that'll show the gears you have .It'll be in little print but your truck is still new enough you should be able to read the numbers yet.

brow1485

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Should be a sticker on the bottom side drivers axle tube that'll show the gears you have .It'll be in little print but your truck is still new enough you should be able to read the numbers yet.
I’ll check that out in the AM. Thanks for the info.

brow1485

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does anyone have a pic of their front shafts paired with this kit while on the ground? I can’t find any on the google for angle comparison.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Does anyone have a pic of their front shafts paired with this kit while on the ground? I can’t find any on the google for angle comparison.

Go over onto the facebook pages like High Performance Rams / Tuned Rams / Ram R/T etc.,somebody will post the pic's you're looking for.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I’ve got ground force springs in front, mcgaughys springs in back for about 2/4.5 drop.

Another Riders fans,lol. What part of Sask are you in Riley? I was born and raised in Kindersley,still a diehard Rider fan too,lol

2016Bighorny

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Cheap 2” drop springs work great. I don’t think you need to spend big money on a 2” drop. Sorry, I know that’s not what you asked.

Good afternoon Sir, you installed the Pro-Suspension 2" drop springs (part number 272920), correct? Did they drop your rear end the 2"s they claim, or a little less? I am going to be pulling the trigger on a set of these springs in the next 24hrs, and I just want to do it right the first time! Thank you!

Midnight Storm

One Badass Ram
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good afternoon Sir, you installed the Pro-Suspension 2" drop springs (part number 272920), correct? Did they drop your rear end the 2"s they claim, or a little less? I am going to be pulling the trigger on a set of these springs in the next 24hrs, and I just want to do it right the first time! Thank you!
They did a full 2” drop and ride like stock

DoubleJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have my eyes on two directions and I need some advice:

1st: guys that are running the Belltech kit, going to the track regularly, what are you using for shocks/struts in the back?

2nd: Guys that are running bags in the back, what are you using?

I have the Belltech 2/4 kit with their street performance shocks in it now.

DoubleJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Who is running QA1 on their 2/4” drop? I need a part number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buzz998

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Crew Cab
Engine
i am new to ram... i have a 16 crew cab 4x4 and would like to lower it. i have read through every one of the pages of this thread and it seems like the more i have read the more confused i have gotten. previous to my ram i had a mustang gt and a jeep before that. one went up (jeep) and the other went down (mustang). i have never lowered a 4x4 before and would like a little help. i am wanting a 2/4 lowering kit but i am not sure what i need. i don't want camber issues and i want decent ride quality. can someone please help me a little?

dracman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 black out edition
Engine
hemi 5.7
i went with a belltech 2/4