"Tesla Style" 10.4 Android Radio Information

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SHERMAN ROBBINS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Mine has a setting for elimination parameter which you are saying yours is set to 280. But then under that there's another setting for echo Elimination which I had to turn on for a clear mic.

Jordanp

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Mine has a setting for elimination parameter which you are saying yours is set to 280. But then under that there's another setting for echo Elimination which I had to turn on for a clear mic.

Ohhh i am not sure but I will check . Is this in the same settings as other one ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jordanp

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yes look at the pic in my first reply and its 2 down from the elimination parameter setting.

Yea echo elimination was on , I’ll try turning off and back on though

hemi lover

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I got mine from Rhino radios its has the black edge but I haven't had any problems it was plug and play and adjusting a few settings for my truck. and I found out that there was a 3.5mm jack installed on the back for an external mic.

View attachment 186786

View attachment 186787

Did you get the PX6 version or the older px3? also was it the fully loaded 3 button or just the automatic 1 button bezel?
Thanks

hemi lover

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I got mine from Rhino radios its has the black edge but I haven't had any problems it was plug and play and adjusting a few settings for my truck. and I found out that there was a 3.5mm jack installed on the back for an external mic.

View attachment 186786

View attachment 186787

Did you get the PX6 version or the older px3? also was it the fully loaded 3 button or just the automatic 1 button bezel?
Thanks

hemi lover

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi

View attachment 186786

View attachment 186787

Thanks

hemi lover

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi

View attachment 186786

View attachment 186787

Thanks

SteveLabus

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks

I'm pretty sure I have the only fully functional PX6 unit in existence. Lol
Got it from Carsoll.

PX6s are newer, so less time has passed for the developer to refine and polish it. It can be a mixed bag.

Got mine working after a few firmware upgrades sent to me by Carsoll upon request .

Since then, it works flawlessly with a below 20sec boot time.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I'm pretty sure I have the only fully functional PX6 unit in existence. Lol
Got it from Carsoll.

PX6s are newer, so less time has passed for the developer to refine and polish it. It can be a mixed bag.

Got mine working after a few firmware upgrades sent to me by Carsoll upon request .

Since then, it works flawlessly with a below 20sec boot time.
Conversely, one could say that it takes the best of both of the earlier versions and improves on them. One could say it is more polished even (because it's built on the earlier versions)...

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Jordanp

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Update on my mic replacement , so far all working good after doing a full system reset , radio seems to get locked up on occasion and that fixed the echo choppiness .

SHERMAN ROBBINS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Update on my mic replacement , so far all working good after doing a full system reset , radio seems to get locked up on occasion and that fixed the echo choppiness .

Thats good to hear hopefully that was the final step for you having a fully functional radio.

big daddys house

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guy's! It's been a while.... This Thread is exploding now. Anybody happy with there PX6? Is all working or still problematic?

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

XDA guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 L

Jordanp

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Phoenix keeps adding new radios..only if they didn't suck with their customer service these guys will be the place to go. However, this unit looks interesting as my past issues have been mainly with AC controllers but it seems you keep your OEM ones with this 12.1 inch radio.

https://www.phoenixautomotiveinc.co...f-1qYQts65Y6tUbscoDbM12WCy3NJtDTGC_vFRMKxRYg8

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

My issues are mostly ac as well . This is interesting

big daddys house

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Phoenix keeps adding new radios..only if they didn't suck with their customer service these guys will be the place to go. However, this unit looks interesting as my past issues have been mainly with AC controllers but it seems you keep your OEM ones with this 12.1 inch radio.

https://www.phoenixautomotiveinc.co...f-1qYQts65Y6tUbscoDbM12WCy3NJtDTGC_vFRMKxRYg8

So it's strange that in some of their pics the switch assembly is missing and in others the AC controls are missing.....
I guess what I'm saying is this a true 12.1?
I mean 10.4 is already pushing it. To make the screen bigger, i feel like one would need to lose both AC and the switch assembly....

XDA guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 L
So it's strange that in some of their pics the switch assembly is missing and in others the AC controls are missing.....
I guess what I'm saying is this a true 12.1?
I mean 10.4 is already pushing it. To make the screen bigger, i feel like one would need to lose both AC and the switch assembly....

I'm hoping they do a demo video like they do with new radio arrivals and see how it looks like.