"Tesla Style" 10.4 Android Radio Information

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sdpadrez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I personally could never get mine to work until I added the volume control rockers to the steering wheel. And even after that I couldn't assign the buttons anyting. In settings I just put it as stock location.
Doesn't work exactly like I wanted to but close enough.
If anybody has a script or something to fix this please chime time in. I might grab it myself.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk
This would be extremely helpful. Shame to spend the money and not have everything work as it should!

Jordanp

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I don’t know what to say about Phoenix , so I reopened Th e ticket that has been open for 7 months, new ladie responds and gives me same run around , so I tell them they’re rediculous . They then decide they want to figure out how to make it right so they offer me a px6 and I pay 100$ . I said naw I don’t want to put anymore money into it . So I say how about you refund me $150 and I’ll just keep it and deal with the issues . So they email back and say my manger has approved this please fill out the refund form and we will send you a shipping notice to send the radio back . Huh ?

Am I going nuts or does this sound even more rediculous lol . So I pay 500$ for radio then send it back and you give me $150 back ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hoe...

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Not sure if this has been mentioned. Has anyone successfully been able to get the wheel controls configured correctly. Need help getting it programmed. I can’t ever get the icons to highlight green.
Mine worked perfectly out of the box....

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Sdpadrez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I don’t know what to say about Phoenix , so I reopened Th e ticket that has been open for 7 months, new ladie responds and gives me same run around , so I tell them they’re rediculous . They then decide they want to figure out how to make it right so they offer me a px6 and I pay 100$ . I said naw I don’t want to put anymore money into it . So I say how about you refund me $150 and I’ll just keep it and deal with the issues . So they email back and say my manger has approved this please fill out the refund form and we will send you a shipping notice to send the radio back . Huh ?

Am I going nuts or does this sound even more rediculous lol . So I pay 500$ for radio then send it back and you give me $150 back ?

I had some trouble too. I ended up blasting them on their most recent fb post and they got into communication super quick after that.

Jordanp

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had some trouble too. I ended up blasting them on their most recent fb post and they got into communication super quick after that.

I have always had trouble but there last offer doesn’t make a bit of sense

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I have always had trouble but there last offer doesn’t make a bit of sense

I may have taken them up on the PX6 and sold it new in box.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

hoe...

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What kind is yours. Mind giving us some insight on how you got it to work?
Px3 off ebay.
It was set to ram hi when it arrived and worked fine.

I have since upgraded the can bus module and the firmware to 7.1 fastboot and it still works fine...

Jordanp

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I can live with the radio as it sits now but I want them to refund me a bit because it never did what they said it would . To me it’s more about the point of customer service . If they would of worked with me the last 7 months I’d be happy to do whatever was needed but they chose to just ignore me and hope I would go away .

Sdpadrez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Px3 off ebay.
It was set to ram hi when it arrived and worked fine.

I have since upgraded the can bus module and the firmware to 7.1 fastboot and it still works fine...

How did you upgrade the canbus ?

hoe...

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Used the 7.1 fastboot files from this thread....

Sdpadrez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I personally could never get mine to work until I added the volume control rockers to the steering wheel. And even after that I couldn't assign the buttons anyting. In settings I just put it as stock location.
Doesn't work exactly like I wanted to but close enough.
If anybody has a script or something to fix this please chime time in. I might grab it myself.

Bigdaddy do you have a video or a link of the volume rockers you added?

JustLovett0

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L 8cyl
Not sure how much it matters with Phoenix’s stuff being out, but Linkswell is releasing a PX6 Radio called the GenIV. It’ll be like $1,149 or something like that though.

big daddys house

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sorry brother i don't.
I installed those before I started doing this YouTube gig.
I keep telling myself I'm going to recreate it because I get a lot of people asking for it.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Sorry brother i don't.
I installed those before I started doing this YouTube gig.
I keep telling myself I'm going to recreate it because I get a lot of people asking for it.

From forum member @Mpgrimm2

...and a couple others.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

NJ4X4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not sure how much it matters with Phoenix’s stuff being out, but Linkswell is releasing a PX6 Radio called the GenIV. It’ll be like $1,149 or something like that though.

Will Linkswell take my couple month old Linkswell PX3 back...towards a new PX6?