This doesnt look right.... broken link

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mitch1204

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins Diesel
Lol yeah, that't not right that's messed up 100%
You can get the Mevotec Supreme arms,stock length, better bushing, better built arms. Replace both upper to match, Mevotech CMS251146 ($60 something each) or you can get the Moog stock replacements for $32 each, MOOG RK642932

Mevotec Supreme vs stocker uppers, they're not core4x4 but if you don't need adjustable arms with cool flavour colors, this can do the job. I may replace my lower rears with Core, just because i want to show them :) nobody looks at the rear uppers so who cares hahahaha.

48752524016_d0e8bc5b8c_k.jpgUntitled by RAM RSM, on Flickr

48752711847_178f661f48_k.jpgUntitled by RAM RSM, on Flickr

I like Mevotech right up there with Moog. Rock Auto is great for suspension parts.

blackbetty14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT/Etorque
Make your own! Tubing, rod ends and a welder!

if you can’t weld and aren’t changing suspension geometry then just get the supreme ones posted above.

blackbetty14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT/Etorque
I agree that they’re better looking, stouter, but are they hollow or solid? That would be my main concern.

not a concern. All aftermarket are hollow. The increased DIA of the tubing increases the rigidity. I’m assuming the wall thickness is prob thick too and I doubt if the stock LCAs on our trucks are solid but they might be.

OP when you replace can you cut the stock one in half and post pics?

OP
OP
Lifted2wd

Lifted2wd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
not a concern. All aftermarket are hollow. The increased DIA of the tubing increases the rigidity. I’m assuming the wall thickness is prob thick too and I doubt if the stock LCAs on our trucks are solid but they might be.

OP when you replace can you cut the stock one in half and post pics?

Yes I will do that this week. Went with the moog replacement for the time being just due to the price point