This MPG is why I bought the 3.21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
37 years of analytical chemistry, liquid and gas chromatography, and mass spectrometry. And 12 hrs of physics in college.

And now, just what is YOUR technical background?

You and the 3.21 "homer" need to speak up and tell us all what you got.
50 years of the school of hard knocks in the oil and gas industry keeping piles of s**** running,and re-engineering the engineers,plus 50 years of drag racing ,lol. Also have been known to drag the engineers out into the field and tell them you fix this piece of crap you designed,most times they seen it my way,and went back to the drawing board. Far out exceeds your book learning,with no practical learning,as you appear not to realize what rpm and friction do to engines,and how load applies to the same .Whens the last time you seen the upper rod bearing halves pounded out from excess load on a hemi,lol

gfh77665

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
50 years of the school of hard knocks in the oil and gas industry keeping piles of s**** running,and re-engineering the engineers,plus 50 years of drag racing ,lol. Also have been known to drag the engineers out into the field and tell them you fix this piece of crap you designed,most times they seen it my way,and went back to the drawing board. Far out exceeds your book learning,with no practical learning,as you appear not to realize what rpm and friction do to engines,and how load applies to the same .Whens the last time you seen the upper rod bearing halves pounded out from excess load on a hemi,lol
Dirty finger nails, AND diarrhea of the mouth.

You win.

EdGs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
37 years of analytical chemistry, liquid and gas chromatography, and mass spectrometry. And 12 hrs of physics in college.

And now, just what is YOUR technical background?

You and the 3.21 "homer" need to speak up and tell us all what you got.

13 hrs of physics in college. I also took basket weaving!
I slept at a Holiday Inn Express last night.....

Dodge 1500 4X4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Dirty finger nails, AND diarrhea of the mouth.
I'll bet you have a whole crap load of tools and don't know how to use most of them with your head buried so deep in those books, get your hands dirty once in a while and get your head out of your******.

Last edited:

Okie345

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Sheepdog is one word.

Also, I've noted several times in the thread proper nouns weren't capitalized, such as "crocs".

I make six figures as well, so I can afford the extra electrons for capital letters. I'm actually much nicer behind a computer screen as it's where I relax before we start the 'you wouldn't say that to my face' nonsense. I've fought and I've killed and I've had people try to kill me, telling some ******* he's a ******* is small potatoes. This is just for fun.

Back to the topic of gas milage, when everybody's favorite uncle plopped me down in Kansas I always noticed I got better gas mileage driving southbound vs northbound. I think I was being pulled south by the force of how much Oklohoma sucks. I have honest to God never seen a more boring state. I joke around a lot but I am dead serious in this. It's essentially Purgatory with interstates. Driving through to get to Texas you'd see dead armadillos with beer bottles in their little paw. The locals were so desperate for entertainment they were posing road kill as a hobby. I think Oklohoma primarily exists to make Arkansas not feel so bad about itself.

Okie345, I feel your pain and see why you need this outlet. You just let it all out, man, just let it all out.

This is such a great thread. Just when I start to get bored with the place, a milage thread becomes a grammar **** thread becomes a **** measuring thread. The internet is the best, and I bet at least 2/3rds of you are sober.
Oklahoma and Texas exist for oil. Oil boom towns come to mind. I see you're also scatter brained stay on topic if your actually going to say that. You're doing exactly what I'm doing and calling me frustrated. You definitely remind me of a politician, also Arkansas known for the cousin lovin.

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
Oklahoma and Texas exist for oil. Oil boom towns come to mind. I see you're also scatter brained stay on topic if your actually going to say that. You're doing exactly what I'm doing and calling me frustrated. You definitely remind me of a politician, also Arkansas known for the cousin lovin.

Definitely scatterbrained, no argument there. Thinking about one thing for too long is boring, so I limit my deep dives to things of great interest. Like why don't orcas eat people? They could. Do they have a society? It is taboo for them?

All my cousins got old and fat or old and ****'d out. I have to poach other people's cousins.

OP
OP
ramffml

ramffml

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
One thing I noticed is that the range meter (distance you can drive on remaining fuel in your tank) does not get reset when you manually clear your mileage and coast down hill. So while 2022pw shows 99 mpg, the DTE shows 251 miles on over 3/4 of a full tank <--- that gauge does not lie.

Compare that to my pic in the very first post in this thread where (it's hard to see, but...) the fuel gauge shows over 1/4 tank of fuel remainig and the range meter shows 338 KM left (210 miles).

So just in case that's what you're thinking, I'm not manipulating any gauges to make them read better than they actually are. The computer definitely thinks I'm getting 27/28 mpg.

2020PW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
One thing I noticed is that the range meter (distance you can drive on remaining fuel in your tank) does not get reset when you manually clear your mileage and coast down hill. So while 2022pw shows 99 mpg, the DTE shows 251 miles on over 3/4 of a full tank <--- that gauge does not lie.

Compare that to my pic in the very first post in this thread where (it's hard to see, but...) the fuel gauge shows over 1/4 tank of fuel remainig and the range meter shows 338 KM left (210 miles).

So just in case that's what you're thinking, I'm not manipulating any gauges to make them read better than they actually are. The computer definitely thinks I'm getting 27/28 mpg.

Lol, I’m happy to get double digits. Have to pay to play. If I wanted MPG I would have bought a Prius.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Learn to drive for milege,makes a hell'va differance in what the trucks will pull down for milege .I can routinely pull down over 30 mpg in the wifes 6.4 Challenger,and blow everybodies minds on the 6.4 Challenger pages,lol.

Attachments

• IMG_2268.JPG
    IMG_2268.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN5362.JPG
    DSCN5362.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN5368.JPG
    DSCN5368.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 2

2020PW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Learn to drive for milege,makes a hell'va differance in what the trucks will pull down for milege .I can routinely pull down over 30 mpg in the wifes 6.4 Challenger,and blow everybodies minds on the 6.4 Challenger pages,lol.
Lol…. Did I mention 99.9 mpg in a Ram truck. Hahaha

Attachments

• F9D29C4B-98E1-4922-91C8-9588C84EC257.jpeg
    F9D29C4B-98E1-4922-91C8-9588C84EC257.jpeg
    122.1 KB · Views: 2