Transmission service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

Chukbacca

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
This state is so embarrassing.

I think Valvoline direct will sell it to you shipped free plus free hat, but it is like 35 a gallon which is more then old market rate. Amazon looks like it ships as well cheaper as well. The number one place to get this was Walmart, now not available anywhere in CA, If you get some, might want to think about storing some and order again.

kind of a bad ass hat...

View attachment 541090
Valvoline shipped it! Thanks so much!

Silby

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I cannot disagree with you about the weather. Respectfully as Californians, we are just lobsters in a pot, and I would suggest that many if not most who have left the state would agree.
Sadly, I do not share your optimistic vision of California’s future
Burla,there is great light coming. It will get bumpy for awhile,just hang on. By the end of the year,it will be a different world.

OP
OP
C

Chukbacca

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I did the transmission service. Thank you for the recommendation for Valvoline direct.
I utilized a B & M pan as PPE did not seem to have anything for my model year/engine… I suspect it was an oversight, but I did not want to deal with it being incorrect mid project.
I was thankful that it was nowhere near as bad as I thought…since I have the 3.6, I had plenty of room and didn’t have the exhaust heat issues

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I did the transmission service. Thank you for the recommendation for Valvoline direct.
I utilized a B & M pan as PPE did not seem to have anything for my model year/engine… I suspect it was an oversight, but I did not want to deal with it being incorrect mid project.
I was thankful that it was nowhere near as bad as I thought…since I have the 3.6, I had plenty of room and didn’t have the exhaust heat issues
If the pan fits the HP70,it also fits the 845RE,so yes PPE has a pan for your truck.If you'd of asked here first we would of clued you in.

OP
OP
C

Chukbacca

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If the pan fits the HP70,it also fits the 845RE,so yes PPE has a pan for your truck.If you'd of asked here first we would of clued you in.

Yeah-that’s what I figured. The B&M was the same price so I wasn’t too concerned. ;)

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Yeah-that’s what I figured. The B&M was the same price so I wasn’t too concerned. ;)
Downside to the B&M pan is the gasket it uses,keep an eye on it,as it has a bit of a rep of leaking after awhile.