Trying to figure the lift out for my truck air delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Weberj1010

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3l
I have a few questions
1. why do I need to change the upper control arm if I am changing the air ride out. Because of the height.
I want the same height as off road 2 (no idea how high that is . anyone have any tips on figuring that out)

I also would like for it to sit level as well.
if there is already a post about this could you please link it because I can not find it.
thanks Weber

retroboomin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
there are lifts for the air ride. rough country and I BDS has one.

If you're taking air bags off you would prob want at least 4 inches of lift.. 6inch is the most common

Curt Gobbell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7L
Weber, what do you plan to do with your air suspension components after you delete them?

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Or2 is a 2" lift front and 1.5 rear so no upper control arms needed. Could do bilsteins in the front set to 2.1 and either get longer coils for the back or run a 1" spacer and be pretty close to level if that's what you want or go 2" in the back to end up with stock coil spring truck rake. The air suspension has less rake in OR2 stock. About an inch.

OP
OP
W

Weberj1010

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3l
Hey thanks for the info I'll repost with what I come up with. Busy fixing another car and little ones sports

OP
OP
W

Weberj1010

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3l
Curt I am not Shure yet still hammering out what to do. I kind think it some kind of switch or valve or relay thats bad cuz all the shocks hold air. If u want 1st shot at the parts shoot me a pm. So I remember
Maybe put on the eBay as used parts

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Hey thanks for the info I'll repost with what I come up with. Busy fixing another car and little ones sports
The Bilstein or eibach kits are the entry level options. I’ve done a few air ride conversions in a lot of different configurations. @Nick@GotExhaust can set you up

Last edited: