Wanting factory tow mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Megacab15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Ok so I am about to pull my hair out!!! I’m curious I have a 2015 ram 2500 6.7l Cummins and why in the world would a dealer order a 3/4ton with regular mirrors! ok so here is the deal my truck has power fold, puddle lights, heated, and turn signal. Now my question is if I trade someone who has power folding tow mirrors with the same options will it work? Or do we still have to buy new modules?

Jimmy07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Ok so I am about to pull my hair out!!! I’m curious I have a 2015 ram 2500 6.7l Cummins and why in the world would a dealer order a 3/4ton with regular mirrors! ok so here is the deal my truck has power fold, puddle lights, heated, and turn signal. Now my question is if I trade someone who has power folding tow mirrors with the same options will it work? Or do we still have to buy new modules?
You will not need new modules. You will only need to have the BCM programmed to recognize when the mirrors are in the tow position for up, down, left, right button adjustment orientation.

warwagon98xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 CCSB
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I can recommend the yitamotor brand on eBay. Bought them in February no vibration at freeway speeds. Used Alfa to turn on the turns and puddles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk