Wanting to replace my gauges with premium cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poker Cop

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I would like to replace my gauges with the 7 inch premium cluster, but I see prices all over the place. Can someone point me in the right direction to find one at a reasonable price? Programming needs to be included. I have a 2017 1500. Thanks!

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I would like to replace my gauges with the 7 inch premium cluster, but I see prices all over the place. Can someone point me in the right direction to find one at a reasonable price? Programming needs to be included. I have a 2017 1500. Thanks!
I would check the forum classifieds. They show up in their frequently and many forum members have the AlfaOBD app now which allows them to correct mileage themselves.

Personally I would look into getting AlfaOBD yourself if you are looking to do more changes like this. The app will pay for itself many times over.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Are these things plug and play? I've got a 19 express with the small EVIC, I'd like these guages in my rig
If it's a Classic, you can swap and correct the mileage with AlfaOBD, a compatible OBDII adapter and a security bypass cable.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Are these things plug and play? I've got a 19 express with the small EVIC, I'd like these guages in my rig
Yes, it's a plug and play upgrade. You will need to either program the mileage and engine hours yourself with the Alfa tool which sometimes doesn't want to take on certain speedometers or there are several places on line that will program it for you. You can also purchase a speedometer with more miles than your trucks currently has and wait for the mileage to match and then do the swap. That's what I did with mine.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

BigHornGuy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l

As others have stated yes they are plug and play, I do see you're in canada, is your cluster in miles or kilometers?